Submissive Slaves, Female Humiliation, Femdom Slave

Perhaps the best Humiliation forum for all submissive sluts lovers!
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:44 pm
Tweet

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 997 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:01 pm 

User posts
User topics

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 1

Sahrye has a few chores and jobs that are required of her and lately they have not been done to my satisfaction. For Sahrye, today will be spent on display, tightly tied to a rotating post. The clip starts with her being lead in and made to step up onto the foot pegs. She is held there as a rope is tied around her waist. Her wrists have already been bound behind her back. She is also wearing a tick posture collar. I continue adding ropes to her shapely legs, securing her even more ridged to the steel pipe. I padlock her collar to a ring secured to the post, limiting her movement even more. I then take some time to grope and smack her ass. Next I grope her tits and pull them free of her bra. Her nipples are going to get plenty of attention today. I add some heavy duty clamps before I continue adding more rope. I soon remove them, but only to turn them upside down. She hates this. Now that they are upside down, I pull them tight and tie them off. I add yet more rope before I start spinning her around. One of these days I'll have to rig up a motor so I can sit back as she rotates. I walk away and leave her to endure the bondage and clamps.

Quote:
File Size : 442 MB
Runtime : 19 min 54 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0dddda4b0d7b5/Sahry ... Part_1.mp4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:16 pm 

User posts
User topics

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinche together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit.

Quote:
File Size : 403 MB
Runtime : 18 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/365f30c4b7c72/Sahry ... Part_2.mp4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:04 am 

User posts
User topics

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 3

I end up just using 1 pair of the panties as her gag. Her head is then wrapped with micro-foam tape to make sure they stay put. I then tie her head to the post with rope, lessening her mobility even more. Her Pigtail hair ties are tightened back up as well. I spin her around a few times. I leave for just a short while, but soon I am adding more rope to poor Sahrye. Her ankles are completely secured before I start tying her arms more securely. Lots of rope is added to her elbows and around her forearms and waist. Of course everything is cinched where ever possible. I spin her around a few more times. Doesn't she make a pretty display?! I know that her nipples are still really sore from the clamps she was wearing earlier. I clamp a very heavy one on her right nipple and she screams through her gag in agony. Her left tit is tied just a little to tight for it to stay. Sahrye continues moaning in agony... she even gets just a little teary eyed. After a bit, I remove it before leaving her again. I return after a while to play with her a little and to spin her around a few more times. I take some pics as well.

Quote:
File Size : 736 MB
Runtime : 33 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/71f576ba2b325/Sahry ... Part_3.mp4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:24 pm 

User posts
User topics

Sexy Hogtied Babe Megan Salinas

Megan has no panties on, no top, just stockings and heels, and she's nicely roped up on the bed. She squirms around and is a really hot little bondage package.

Quote:
File Size : 291 MB
Runtime : 4 min 48 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f0acf07f3b50d/Sexy_ ... alinas.mp4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:08 pm 

User posts
User topics

Taken & Tied In The Trunk! - Chrissy Marie

Chrissy is about to leave for work and putting on her lipstick when a man comes up from behind and grabs her with a cloth over her mouth and nose. He knocks her out and carries her away. Sometime later, Chrissy wakes up to find herself in a dark place. She tries to move only to find that her arms and legs are tied up tight!She then figures out that she is in the trunk of a car! She tries to call for help only to find she is also gagged! After struggling in the dark for sometime, a man come and opens the trunk. He makes her hop over to a chair in the garage and he proceeds to tie her down to it. Then he removes her gag, only to stuff her mouth with an even bigger pair of panties and gags her even tighter than before! Her legs are tied spread to the legs of the chair giving a clear view up her skirt exposing her panties at garters. Her elbows are bound with even more rope and then she is left alone. While the man is away she struggles desperately to escape, eventually working the chair over to the garage door in an attempt to make noise hoping someone outside will hear. But then he returns and catches her in the act! To punish her he adds a neck rope and strips her topless for added humiliation! He then leaves her again, this time afraid to struggle too hard or else she might choke! Chrissy helplessly mmpphhss in distress, worrying about what the man plans to do to her next!

Quote:
File Size : 649 MB
Runtime : 14 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0c5d01f0c0ac8/Taken ... _Trunk.mp4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:00 am 

User posts
User topics

Quote:
File name: Tape Bound and Burglarized
File Size : 488 MB
Runtime : 11 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d1674b3f389b1/Tape_ ... arized.mp4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:52 pm 

User posts
User topics

The Sahrye 800 - Part 1

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go.

Quote:
File Size : 642 MB
Runtime : 28 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/ab2d277ca8a53/The_S ... Part_1.mp4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:18 pm 

User posts
User topics

Therapy for Dixie - Part 1

Dixie has a problem. She is a chronic masturbater. She lays on the sofa and tells her shrink all about it. She is worried about her job as she's often late and she's worried about being caught at work. Her relationships are suffering and she has lost interest in shopping!!! This is serious. Her shrink suggests an experimental treatment of being bound and enduring pain while simulated masturbation takes place. You see, he's a crook. He knows that once she achieves orgasm under these conditions that she will need to come back over and over again, and guess what he will be paid over and over again. After the sofa session, they start the treatment. Dixie sits on a chair as he starts binding her with tape. Once her arms are secure and she's frogtaped, he grabs her by her hair and does a hard slap and grab job on her tits to give her a taste of what to expect. He adds a little rope over the tape, before walking away to get a gag.

Quote:
File Size : 317 MB
Runtime : 14 min 23 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d5273466ea490/Thera ... Part_1.mp4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:43 am 

User posts
User topics

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivelous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Quote:
File Size : 328 MB
Runtime : 14 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/97dd73c75e331/Thera ... Part_2.mp4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:07 pm 

User posts
User topics

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.

Quote:
File Size : 371 MB
Runtime : 16 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b2fe3bdecad30/Thera ... Part_3.mp4

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 997 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next