Submissive Slaves, Female Humiliation, Femdom Slave

Perhaps the best Humiliation forum for all submissive sluts lovers!
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:32 am
Tweet

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 118  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:01 am 

User posts
User topics

BEWARE OF DOUG

It's a brutally hot day and beautiful Carmen Valentina is walking down the street wearing sunglasses, a beach cover up and a hat. She passes by a fenced yard with a strange hand lettered sign "BEWARE OF DOUG". Somebody can't spell she laughs. Curious she peeks over the fence and sees a swimming pool full of inviting water. Carmen glances around - no sign of "doug". She opens the gate and looks around carefully. The pool looks even better close up. She removes her cover up and underneath she is wearing a sexy bikini which shows off her curvy voluptuous body. She gets into the pool and paddles around. After enjoying the refreshing water for a little while she stands in the shallow end. She checks to be sure no one is around then strips off her bikini tossing it to the side of the pool. She paddles around on a float stark naked and enjoying the sensuous feel of the water on her nude body. She doesn't see the creepy guy watching her through a window as she skinny-dips. Carmen climbs out of the pool and lies down for a bit of sunbathing. She dozes off almost immediately. When she wakes up she is cleave gagged and she slowly realizes she's tied to the lounge chair. She struggles beginning to panic but she is helpless. A shadow falls across her face as I approach. I'm so glad you could join us. Doug has been so lonely lately. I call out to Doug to greet our guest and poor Carmen's eyes widen in fear as he approaches. Carmen begs through her gag, but I remind her that she has trespassed on private property. I tell her that Doug doesn't talk much and that is related to his condition. I apologize for Doug's stink and explain that his personal hygiene isn't the best. Poor Carmen is terrified. She's breathing hard trying to look defiant, but this quickly fades as she hears the sound of Doug pulling down his zipper and dropping his drawers at her feet. I kneel and tenderly stroke her pretty face. Don't worry sweetie, Doug will take very, very good care of you.

Quote:
Starring: Carmen Valentina
File Size : 337 MB
Runtime : 13min 4s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f9bf179b2b680/bondage_4491.mp4

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:02 am 

User posts
User topics

Tilly's Hogtied Torment

I tied Tilly up extra tight with rope and left her struggling hogtied with her elbows excruciatingly bound for nothing other than your viewing pleasure! She is topless in her pantyhose and high heels that she quickly loses due to all her squirming, leaving her nylon soles exposed through her extra sheer hose. A large red ball gag adds to her torment as she struggles hard to escape from her extremely uncomfortable and inescapable predicament!

Quote:
Starring: Tilly McReese
File Size : 456 MB
Runtime : 10min 31s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/cbccbe4230a8b/bondage_4488.mp4

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:52 am 

User posts
User topics

Alexis Rain I kicked your ass

Hard bodied fitness model Alexis Rain is back, Just like last time she insists she can kick my ass. I may be getting older. But she is not going to kick my ass. I have her hands tied high above herhead and her ankles zip tied to a spreader bar.....Leaving her helpless. I take full advantage adding a crotch rope, smacking her ass, tickling her......I remove the tape gag and Alexis starts running her mouth. I lower her arms and sit her on the floor connecting her wrists to the spreader bar and now I really tickle the hell out of her.

Quote:
Starring: Alexis Rain
File Size : 147 MB
Runtime : 6min 32s
Format video: wmv

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/c52cfa6868da7/bondage_4500.wmv

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:02 pm 

User posts
User topics

Sacrifice Custom Video Part 1 - The Preparation of a Good Time

I was so excited to do this custom - so excited! I went out and bought a pair of new heels and just couldn't wait to do the show. The first custom of this kind was great but this one was going to be better. Duct tape over the ball gag and tape over the nose until I cum - I'm game! Martin starts by zip tying my elbows and wrists together and roughing me up while I'm spread and bent over. He straps a ball gag into my mouth and ties me down to the pain table by my throat and my ankles. I'm in an arched position laying on my welded elbows, ready for what was about to happen. Martin continues the t0rment by holding my nose shut, adding nipple clamps and smacking me around to prepare for what's to come next.

Quote:
Starring: Asiana
File Size : 297 MB
Runtime : 12min 1s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8348377b6a4ba/bondage_4501.mp4

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 pm 

User posts
User topics

Quote:
File name: bondage 4502
File Size : 760 MB
Runtime : 25min 4s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/9d6a85cc1fb9d/bondage_4502.mp4

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:42 am 

User posts
User topics

Quote:
File name: bondage 4503
File Size : 236 MB
Runtime : 12min 47s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e838d58c91571/bondage_4503.mp4

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:05 pm 

User posts
User topics

Summer vs. The Job Offer

Seeing a high paying ad for a maid certainly captured Summer's interest. She knew going in that there had to be a catch, but it seemed worthwhile to at least check it out. So, when Summer was told there was a little latex and bondage involved, she wasn't surprised. Maybe she was even a little excited at the prospect. After starting out with a simple frogtie, she polishes the cage. Frustrated by how difficult such a simple task is and how uncomfortable the ropes are already, she knows it's not a good fit. Reluctantly, she decides to try a bit more in the hope that it might get easier. Her hopes are sadly dashed, though, as she should have known. Now with a harness gag, leg irons, and a rope tethering her harness in place, she's got the job. Summer's in for a very long first shift.

Quote:
Starring: Summer
File Size : 300 MB
Runtime : 18min 2s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/14a64ed2a67a5/bondage_4504.mp4

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:17 pm 

User posts
User topics

Pulling Little Lilly's Strings

Oh oh, what did Lilly do to end up in such a mean bondage? Well, we'll never know, but what we do know is: little Lilly with her pulled back pigtails and big tits looks certainly hot all chained and tied up to the leather board, gagged with a butterfly gag and her tits slowly changing their colour. At least she is still able to move her hands and fingers a bit, right there between her legs.

Quote:
Starring: Lilly
File Size : 939 MB
Runtime : 16min 5s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f0dd0b62d4259/bondage_4505.mp4

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 am 

User posts
User topics

First Plastic Bondage: busty Sasha wrapped, taped and mouth stuffed with 3 gauze bandages

Sasha Crow is about to experience her very first wrapping bondag ever! The curvy beauty with the big tits is already super excited. Sasha is wearing sexy white lingerie which looks really hot as it shines through under all that transparent plastic. Mistress Roxanne orders: "Try to escape!", but Sasha obviously can't get out of her tight bondage cocoon. The Mistress enjoys to play with her plastic toy and see the tall girl struggle. Now all gets tightened with black ducttape and Sasha gets her mouth stuffed with 3 gauze bandages! Mistress Roxanne also wraps Sasha's head with transparent clingfilm and seals everything with the tape. The Mistress lets her toy scream, but not much sound comes through that extremely effective gag. And as Sasha lies on the bondage board now, there really is no way to get out and escape. And as Sasha is lying there so helplessly, the Mistress get's Sasha's big tits out and starts to play with them and Sasha's nose.

Quote:
Starring: Sasha Crow
File Size : 979 MB
Runtime : 19min 8s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b4873de0cbf27/bondage_4506.mp4

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:02 pm 

User posts
User topics

Hitchhiker Tied In The Naughty Corner

Weird sounds can be heard from deep down in the dungeon. from soft wimpering to loud screaming - it's hitchhiker Heidi, still held captive by Mistress Roxanne! For weeks now Heidi gets restrained every single day, she's dirty, she's hungry, she's freezing, she's completely helpless. Well, Heidi - there IS a way out of this situation. You could be working in the Academy's kitchen, meet the other girls and have a good, healthy and structured life here. But you declined this nice offer. Nobody says "NO" to Mistress Roxanne! This was your choice, now take the offer - or stay down here! Begging to be released won't help, so won't crying and neither being angry, nor stubborn. Oh yes, a really stubborn one she is, this redhead! The rope around Heidi's neck gets tighter and tighter as she's wriggling around more and more. Careful what you say now Heidi, as long as the Mistress is down here and has control over you. This is all just for Heidi's best, and hopefully she soon will understand this. She is completely in the Mistresses hands, and Heidi for sure doesn't want to live in this dungeon forever. When will the Mistress break the wild redhead girl's will? When will Heidi finally submit?

Quote:
Starring: Roxanne Fox
File Size : 986 MB
Runtime : 16min 54s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0cc25fda38196/bondage_4507.mp4

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 118  Next