Submissive Slaves, Female Humiliation, Femdom Slave

Perhaps the best Humiliation forum for all submissive sluts lovers!
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:13 am
Tweet

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:33 pm 

User posts
User topics
So pretty much I have come to terms that I am a submissive person through and through. I use to believe that I was a switch for a while now. I served under a Mistress a while ago and found that I absolutely enjoy being a sub/slave. Upon this wonderful journey, I discovered a few things about myself. I love taking orders and being bossed around. Making my old Mistress happy was a different type of euphoria, that even now, I find it hard to explain... I try my best to do whatever my Mistress tells me, even if it is something I am not into! I like to explore for her sake rather then mine! I have tried to get into the community, but I am quite the shy person when it comes to doing something like this. I am going to try my hardest to be more active and try to meet people IRL. I love to be owned by Dominate Woman and going out of my way to try to make their day a lot better. I enjoy humiliation talk, worshiping, I have a huge spit fetish, being degraded, and pretty much whatever my Mistress commands! I will admit, I am still learning how to become a proper sub/slave. I can have a bit of a smart mouth that has gotten me into trouble in the pass, so i am learning to better that! Other than that, I guess I should talk about other things? I am a huge nerd, I enjoy video games to no end . I love building computers and trying to get the High End stuff to play games on. I am currently reading the silmarillion and very much enjoying the story! For some reason, I enjoy learning about the lore of a story then the actual story itself! I am pretty introverted and shy, but I am learning to be more of a balanced person! Uh, if there is anything else you want to know, don't hesitate to ask! Please, come do with me as you please!

Best way to contact me is through KIK. Just add koalabubba :)