Submissive Slaves, Female Humiliation, Femdom Slave

Perhaps the best Humiliation forum for all submissive sluts lovers!
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:04 pm
Tweet

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:00 pm 

User posts
User topics
CHAPTER THREE
A TIGRESS TAMED (Book One) by Victor Bruno

Ira and Janina were lingering over a light breakfast on the patio. A cringingly servile Sandra was attending them. It was always a nerve-racking experience to be in close proximity to the two girls. Anything might happen at any time.
“More orange juice,” said Janina. Sandra served it.
“Segment this melon,” said Ira. Sandra did so, with great care. Ira pinched her bottom. “Enjoy yourself yesterday afternoon, did you?” Sandra shuddered.
“N-No ... Mistress ...” she whispered.
“Oh?” Ira sounded surprised. “Well, let me tell you that was just a foretaste of things to come.
“To come, seems appropriate,” said Janina. Both girls laughed.
“Yes, those big cocks will have them coming like crazy, I guess.” Sandra shuddered again. She had awful dreams the previous night, all featuring rapacious negroes.
Miranda came hurrying onto the patio and knelt respectively. “A letter has just been delivered, Mistress,” she said. At once, Ira smashed a palm across the girl’s cheek. “Don’t speak until you are spoken to, slave!” she rasped.
Miranda recoiled. “I ... ahh I b-beg pardon, Mistress,” she said humbly. It would have been a very grave error to show any resentment over that slap. It she had, she would now have her bottom in the air and be getting a cane, or worse, across it. Instruments of correction were always at hand. A cane and a quirt lay across the circular table. Ira snatched the letter from Miranda. “Ah-ha ...” she said, “this could be good news. It’s from Marcos, my agent in the Ministry of Security.” She slit open the envelope and pulled out a small sheet of notepaper. Having read it, she passed it, smiling, across to Janina.
‘Goods you ordered have now been packaged and are in transit’
“That means Virginia’s on her way,” said Ira.
“Super!” Janina clapped her hands together. She felt a tremendous surge of pleasure. Her first raw material.
“At this moment,” said Ira, “she’ll be drugged, trussed and gagged in a crate. She will be delivered by one of the launches. Probably this afternoon.” Ira smiled gleefully. “A whole new way of life awaits her.”
“If such it can be called,” said Janina.
“What do you mean, darling?”
“I should have thought existence would have been a more appropriate word.”
“You’re right, of course.” Ira slapped Miranda’s face again. “Back to work,” she ordered.
“Yes, Mistress.” The girl sprang to her feet and hurried off, her neatly rounded white bottom bouncing. Later in the week, Gus the Gorilla will be enjoying that, thought Janina.
Ira sighed happily. “I’m going to take this one very, very slowly,” she said. “Inch by inch, foot by foot, step by step. No hurry. Just the teeniest bit more submission every day.”
“Sounds fun. So there’ll be no clips, no goads to begin with?”
“Oh no, nothing like that. They will be held in reserve for much later. Perhaps we’ll start with a few good smacked-bottoms. The boys will enjoy giving them to her. Very undignified for ‘Miss Uppity’. But, of course, whenever necessary, she’ll feel something considerably more painful.
“I should hope so!” laughed Janina.
“For a type like her, humiliation is the name of the game,” said Ira. She beckoned to Sandra. “Come here, girl.” Sandra came to her. “Bend over, legs astride.” Sandra obeyed. “Do you feel humiliated?” There was a short pause.
“No, Mistress,” answered Sandra. Ira smiled.
“But you did once upon a time, didn’t you, Miss Games Mistress?”
There came the sound of something like a sob. “Y-Yes ... oh ... yes, Mistress.”
“It’s just that you get acclimatised to displaying your cunt, after a while.”
“Y-Yer ... ess ... Mistress ... I suppose so ...”
Ira picked up the piece of melon rind which was on her plate. She thrust about four inches of it up Sandra’s anus, the remaining four inches projecting. Janina giggled.
“Do you feel humiliated now, Miss Games Mistress?”
“Yes ... a little, Mistress ...” answered Sandra meekly
“So you should,” said Ira, rising from the table. “It’s quite undignified for a young lady to have a piece of melon sticking out of her arse. You will keep it there all morning.”
“Yes, Mistress ...” Sandra’s despairing eyes watched the two women stride happily off the patio.
There was murder in her heart.

“We’ll have to deal with those birchings I promised them,” said Ira,
“You mean Hilary, Teresa and Kirsten?”
“Right. Can’t have disobedience, can we? Whatever the circumstances?”
“Sure can’t.”
“Midday suit you?”
“Fine. I’ll meet you in the Punishment Chamber.”
“Great.” The girls went their separate ways.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 pm 

User posts
User topics
Female Humiliation Fem Dom - F/F Male Dom - M/F Sex Slavery / Training

Janina, in fact, arrived in the Punishment Chamber about twenty minutes early. She studied the Punishment Centre ... that cleverly constructed contrivance whose steel rods and manacles could pivot and twist a girl’s body into a wide variety of postures, simply by pressing buttons on a control panel. There’s modern science for you, she thought. It had been designed and produced in Germany and was a far cry from the old-fashioned wood and leather Punishment Block. Not, she reflected, that there was anything wrong with those, though they did rather restrict one’s attentions to the buttocks and backs of the thighs.
Janina fingered the metal rods and the manacles, trying to imagine what it must be like to be fastened helpless on such a hideous contraption. It scarcely bore thinking about. Yet all Ira’s slaves had been on it plenty of times. She strolled over and examined some of the punishing implements. There were heavy straps, single, double and triple thonged; there were canes of varying lengths and thicknesses, some of willow, some of whalebone; there were leathern martinets, four thonged, five thonged, six thonged; there were a variety of whips; and, in canisters nearby were the birches. They were always kept in brine water to ensure both hardness and suppleness. There were also quite a number of canes floating in the water, for the same reason. She took out one of the birches, examining the thin, green twigs. There were nine in number. She couldn’t suppress a little shudder at the thought of those falling across her own flesh. Fortunately, there was no chance of that!
At ten minutes to midday, the three culprits were led in by Manuel, each on a collar and chain. They looked pale and distraught, eyes wide with terror. Kirsten and Teresa were crying. Manuel, having removed the chains, was dismissed.
“Kneel,” ordered Janina, “backsides towards me.” They obeyed at once and Janina looked upon the soft white flesh which would soon be so severely lacerated. Teresa’s flesh seemed to be quivering infinitesimally, like a light breeze rippling a pond. It was mute evidence of her dread.
Ira arrived dead on time, giving Janina a generous smile. Then she addressed the three kneeling figures. “As slaves,” she said, “you’ll all know the seriousness of disobedience. It has been drummed into you again and again. Indeed, it is about the most serious crime a slave can commit. And, yesterday, all three of you committed it.” Janina noted that Kirsten’s bottom-flesh had not started to quiver and there was the occasional convulsive twitch from Hilary’s buttocks, which were considerably larger that those of the other two girls. “I have come to a decision,” said Ira. The tension in that chamber could almost be felt. “Teresa and Kirsten will each receive 24 strokes of the birch ...” There were sobbing groans. “ ... and, since she is more senior and experienced, and thus should know better, will receive 36 strokes of the birch.” There was a despairing moan from Hilary. Ira turned to Janina. “I would like you to punish both Teresa and Kirsten. I shall deal with Hilary personally. Alright?”
“Fine by me,” said Janina. Her nerves were tingling with pleasurable anticipation.
“Kirsten first, I think. You other two kneel erect.” It would be good for them to have to watch proceedings, she thought. “Kirsten, position yourself.” Now weeping more uncontrollably, Kirsten got on to the contrivance and the central steel band was clamped tight about her waist. Then her wrists and ankles were fastened securely to the manacles. She was pinioned immobile. Janina went to fetch a birch from one of the troughs.
“Mercy ... mercy ...” whimpered Kirsten, shaking her blonde head.
“Would you like to begin with the thighs?” enquired Ira.
“I guess so,” replied Janina.
“I suggest six on the inside of each thigh. Then the final twelve all on the buttocks.”
“Whatever you say, my dear.”
Ira went to the control panel and pressed a button. Kirsten was immediately inverted, her hair trailing down. Another button and she was positioned so that she was slightly sloping towards Janina. A third button and her limbs were splayed wide. Very wide. One could see the straining of the muscles under the soft white flesh.
“No ... oh no ... NO ... NO ... OOOOO!” The terrified girl was crying out.
“This, slave,” said Ira loudly, “will teach you that disobedience is not tolerated. Carry on please, Janina.”
Janina’s heart was pounding. How completely helpless this girl was! And how she was going to make her suffer! Now ... in a matter of seconds. She measured the lowest part of the left thigh. Then she raised the birch high and slashed it down with all her strength. The twigs spread out as the birch descended and nine thin red weals erupted over the tender flesh. There was a great sucking intake of air, then a piercing cry of pain from Kirsten. She could not writhe for she was held so immobile. But the whole of the flesh of that thigh quivered and quaked uncontrollably. Janina aimed a little further up the thigh and brought down the birch again. Nine more encircling weals, another awful shriek of pain.
Lovely to see, lovely to hear.
This girl would think more than twice about disobeying in the future.
Remorselessly, Janina marched the thin red weals up that right thigh. Though they were actually going up the thigh, from Janina’s point of view they were being placed lower each time.
Three!
Four!
Five!
There was only the smallest piece of flesh unmarked, at the thigh top. With cruel precision, Janina placed the sixth stroke over that flesh and also over part of the sex flesh. Kirsten’s scream was quite demented.
Janina now turned her attention to the left thigh ... and the procedure was repeated. The chamber was filled with awful sounds, frantic pleas intermingling with screams of torment. Those sounds, thought Janina, must have been quite terrifying for the two awaiting punishment. The inner thigh flesh was quivering and twitching incessantly. There was scarcely a strip of white to be seen.
“Excellent,” said Ira. “You’re becoming quite an expert, my dear.”
“Thanks,” said Janina. How nice to get such a compliment!
Ira went back to the control panel again ... and now Kirsten’s thighs closed again and then they came down and round, thrusting out her hindquarters and pulling the flesh as taut as possible, whilst her head and shoulders came up to the horizontal. An added piece of cruelty was that, a victim in this position, could see herself at that moment. She was blind with tears.
“Just a moment, Janina,” said Ira. “A little precaution, I think.” She advanced with a syringe which she jabbed into Kirsten’s arm. The she pushed a bottle of smelling salts under the girl’s nose. There were heaving, choking sounds. “Don’t want her to miss anything, do we?” she smiled.
“Certainly not,” agreed Janina. She knew that the injection Kirsten had just received would almost certainly enable the girl to withstand the remaining twelve strokes she was about to receive without fainting. She might pray to faint ... she might pray to die, but she wouldn’t.
Janina looked at the tight-curving bottom before her, the cleft pulled wide, everything revealed. How white the skin was, it was hers to lacerate as she wished. To change from white to striped red. How should she proceed? She could lay strokes from left and right, directly across the buttocks, or, by standing behind the hindquarters, she could lay them on alternately on each cheek, in a more diagonal direction. She decided on the latter course. Janina caught a glimpse of Kirsten’s face in the mirror. Those pretty features were contorted into ugliness. Tears cascaded on the floor.
Then she resumed the flogging, slashing the multiple twigs across each buttock cheek in turn, using full force.
Ssllaasshh! The right cheek.
A five second wait while the awful gasping shrieking went on.
Ssllaasshh! The left cheek.
The thin weals were long and spreading, curling round the flanks, leaping the wide cleft of the buttocks.
Ssllaasshh!
And again.
Ssllaasshh!
Soon weals began to overlay weals, turning them from red to purple. How long before the skin breaks, I wonder, Janina asked herself?
Ssllaasshh!
And again ...
Ssllaasshh!
Six more to go. Janina saw Ira pushing the smelling salts under Kirsten’s nose again. A wise precaution. The girl must escape nothing.
Teeth gritted. Janina laid on the final six strokes with all the force at her command. The skin seemed to break in several places. Kirsten’s voice cracked under her ear-splitting screams. And, despite the injection and the smelling salts, the girl was virtually senseless when Janina had finished with her.
“Well done,” said Ira. “The disobedient wretch will know she’s had a good flogging. Won’t disobey again in a hurry, I reckon.”
“I think you’re right.” Janina felt her cheeks hot; her pulses were throbbing fast. It had been a memorable experience to flog a girl so severely. And there was still Teresa to come.
Released from the contrivance, Kirsten was shackled in chains to a side wall, where she hung, moaning.
Teresa was ordered forward.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:02 pm 

User posts
User topics

Teresa’s birching was more or less a carbon copy of Kirsten’s But that did not detract from Janina’s pleasure. In fact, that this girl was her own personal slave only added to it. How often, when she had been on Colonel Garcia’s slave ranch, she had wanted to punish Teresa herself. But Judith Somerton, the Chief Overseer, would not have it. Guests were not allowed to punish, only she. Janina had had to content herself with sending Teresa for punishment. Quite frequently.
But now it was SHE who was punishing.
Truly punishing!
Birching the skin of Teresa’s inner thighs and her buttocks.
As with Kirsten, Ira administered an injection halfway through and made use of the smelling salts. All the same, Teresa was, in the end, in the same condition as her young companion in misfortune. Along side her in chains, she hung weeping and moaning.
How could such cruelty be?
Yet it was, it WAS!
Now only Hilary remained.

Hilary was secured to the contrivance, with her superb big breasts thrusting out invitingly. So vulnerable. For Ira had decided to adopt a different procedure with her. There were 36 strokes to be handed out. 12 would fall on Hilary’s breasts, 24 over her buttocks. It was a savage punishment indeed. But the streak of Scottish Manse which remained in Hilary, Ira had decided, must be eradicated. She thought the look of terror and despair on her victim’s face quite fascinating. She had had a lot of fun with this woman ... and there was still plenty more to be had.
She tweaked Hilary’s nose playfully.
“I have noticed in you, Miss Prim,” she said, “a reluctance to suck cocks. It took a long while for you to get those of Manuel and Jose into your mouth, didn’t it?”
“Yes, Mistress,” groaned Hilary.
“But you did it finally. After a lot of anguish.”
“Yes, Mistress.”
“After all, the mouth is just another orifice in a slave. Why shouldn’t it be used?”
“Mmmmfff ... mmmmfff ... uuughhhh ... uuuughhh ...” Hilary’s breasts were heaving up and down as she sobbed. “H-Have m-mercy, Mistress ... oh please ... just this ... once ... I ... I’ll never d-disobey a-again ... mmmfff ... mmmfff ... mmmfff ....”
“I wonder,” mused Ira. “When I tell you to take Buster’s cock in your mouth and suck him to a happy conclusion, I wonder if you will?”
“Yes ... sss ... oh ... yes ... Mistress ... mmmfff ... I swear I will ...”
“Yes, you probably will, slave. After the flogging I am now going to give you. It will live in your memory.”
“MERCEEE ... I S-SWEAR ...” Hilary’s words were cut short as the birch slashed across both breasts simultaneously. The words changed into a choking scream. Hilary’s eyes rolled back, her mouth gaped. The stripes ran vividly over the tenderest of flesh.
“As you’ve been told, by Buster, I think, you’ve got good tits, girl. It’s a pity they have to be treated in this way ...”
Ssllaasshh!
Ira’s teeth were bared in sadistic relish. She loved dealing with a woman’s breasts, knowing how exceedingly sensitive they must be. A cane was good, but a birch was even better. A red tracery had already appeared over the madly juddering flesh.
Ssllaasshh!
“Yyaaiiiieeeeeeeeee!”
Hilary’s mouth gaped wider; her eyes rolled back again, The pain was unbelievable. It could not be endured.
“MERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
The plea would have reached anyone without a heart of stone. Ira and Janina were unreachable. Their supreme delight was to inflict suffering. Their whole existence was devoted to it.
Ssllaasshh!
Nine more stripes across Hilary’s breasts, which instantly went again into a mad frenzy of swinging and bouncing. Janina found it an incredible sight, fully evoking the awful torment the girl was enduring. Dimly she tried to imagine what it must be like, but her mind sheered away from it. Too, too awful!
Ssllaasshh!
How those supple twigs whipped! How they bit into the softest and most tender of flesh! No wonder Hilary howled, her mouth wide, her pink tongue flickering. How could she endure it? How could she? She had no option.
Ssllaasshh!
The sixth cruel stroke fell and Hilary’s breasts went into another frenzy of juddering as she screamed uninhibitedly.
“Nice,” said Janina.
“Yes, it was rather.” smiled Ira. “She deserves it, of course.”
“Of course she does.” agreed Janina complacently. “I cannot abide a disobedient slave.”
“Now we will change the target,” said Ira, “to a rather larger one.” She went to her control panel and positioned Hilary with her sumptuous hindquarters thrusting to the maximum.
“A target you can hardly miss,” said Janina with a giggle.
“Too true,” smiled Ira.
Then, with merciless venom, she began to flay Hilary’s buttocks. She started from the right hand side, then, after six strokes, attacked her from the left. Hilary screeched and bellowed like a wounded animal.. Her big white buttocks were soon a mass of pink-red stripes. Thin stripes, yet each one an agony. After twelve strokes there were already 108 such stripes across her bottom. And there were still the same number to come again.
At the half way point, Hilary was injected and Janina gave her a strong dose of smelling salts. Things were going well. Hilary was learning a lesson of a lifetime.
Relaxed and smiling sadistically, Ira resumed her attack.
Ssllaasshh!
Ssllaasshh!
“Yyyaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooghh ... for pity’s s-sake ... no more ... NO MORE!”
Ssllaasshh!
Ssllaasshh!
“NOOO ... AAAAGHHHHH ... NO ... OOOOOOOO”
Ssllaasshh!
Ssllaasshh!
Ira was really beginning to enjoy herself. Here was a woman being sent into ‘extremis’. Enduring pain beyond all normal possibility. On account of the special stimulants she had received.
Exultantly, Ira delivered the final six strokes with all the power she could summon up. Well before she had finished. the skin had broken and trickles of blood were seeping down. Despite everything, Hilary was a near insensible as made no difference.
“A very good flogging,” said Janina.
“Yes,” nodded Ira. “I think she’ll remember it. But don’t forget, I haven’t quite finished. The last six on her tits again.
“I hadn’t forgotten,” said Janina.
Hilary was swivelled round again so that her breasts thrust forward. She was in a kind of delirium but smelling salts, provided by Janina, brought to some level of coherence and sensitivity.
Ira proceeded to flay her breasts with vicious ferocity. No let up. No mercy. As she had said, disobedience was NOT tolerated.

Janina sipped from a cut glass tumbler. It contained brandy and ice.
“My God, that was fantastic ...”
“Wasn’t it just!” said Ira. She too was drinking brandy. The face of each girl was flushed.
“I almost had an orgasm.”
“Me, too. When I was giving Hilary that second dose on her tits. She didn’t like that one little bit.”
“I’m not surprised. Do you know she got 108 stripes over those boobies?”
“I guess so. Hadn’t thought of it like that. Still, it might overcome the aversion to black cocks.”
“I hope so, for her sake.” She emptied her glass and Sandra came quickly to her side with a carafe. Janina nodded and her glass was refilled. “More ice.” The ice tinkled in. “Cheers!”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:03 pm 

User posts
User topics
CHAPTER FOUR

“Well, there she is.”
The wooden crate stood in the centre of a small, bare room. It had been brought in from one of the launches by Manuel and Jose. They were curious but naturally asked no questions. Ira and Janina walked round the crate. The excitement was evident in both.
“Shall we have it opened up?” asked Janina.
Why not?” Ira signalled to the two male slaves who went to work with heavy chisels. The top of the crate was lifted off ... and the two girls peered in. Virginia Faversham, wearing a dress of pale blue and white, which had ridden up to expose long, bare thighs, lay there trussed and gagged. Her arms were behind her back, wrists corded to her ankles. She seemed to be still unconscious.
“Take her out,” ordered Ira. Manuel and Jose did so. The rich auburn hair floated down as they did so. Instantly they were aware that here was a woman with a superb body. The aquiline features, high cheekboned, were pale; she scarcely seemed to be breathing. “Put her in those chains.”
Two heavy chains hung from a beam, terminating in manacles. Virginia’s wrists were locked into them, her feet, which were bare, just about touching the floor. She hung there, arms fully stretched.
“Get out.” Manuel and Jose both bowed and left at once. Though they were mere slaves, they were not at all displeased by this new arrival, sensing they would have a definite part to play in her training.
“Do you know who she reminds me of?” asked Janina.
“No, who?”
“You remember that film star, famous in the fifties, Ava Gardner? She’s very like her when she was in her prime.”
“Yes ... you’re right. Colouring’s different though.”
“True. But she’s got the same sort of features and the same sort of fulsome figure.”
“I’m looking forward to seeing that.”
“Me too. When?”
“No hurry. You must be patient, Janina. As I told you I’m not hurrying this one.”
“Oh, I’m with you on that ...”
“I’m going to have Buster come in here. He won’t be bollock naked but wear a tight white pouch. The pleasure of seeing his cock will come to her later. When she comes round, it’s him she’ll see first. Make her think, I reckon!”
“I’ll say!”
“Buster has instructions not to speak a word, whatever she says. Just stand there, arms folded, looking at her.”
“Should put the wind up her.”
“Too true. Later, when she’s nicely worked up, we’ll come in ... and give her the facts.”
“Lovely!”
Leaving Virginia swinging slightly in her chains, the two girls left the room.

“Oh God ... where am I ... ohhh ... what is happening? You there ... tell me ... say something ... get me out of these manacles ... you ... nigger ... do as I say! Oh God ... my arms ... oh how they hurt ... let me out ... let me out!”
Virginia’s green eyes aree dilating. The sight of the massive, near nude negro revolts her, yet he seems her only hope of release.
“Let me out ... out ... I can’t stand this!”
Buster is utterly impassive. He likes the look of this new arrival. His pouch, already bulging menacingly, bulges a little more.
“I’ll pay you ... whoever you are. I will! Just let me out of these things.”
Silence.
Virginia’s breasts heave up and down. How can this be happening to me, she asks herself. Have I gone crazy? This must be an awful dream. I’ll wake soon. Yes ... yes ... surely it is a dream. Yet the pain in the muscles of her arms is real enough.
“Speak ... speak ... nigger ... tell me where I am! Why ... why has this been done to me ... speak?”
Silence.
Stony black features. Whites of big eyes very white.
“Speak I say!”
She is very full of herself, thinks Buster. Surely a very big come down awaits this one. The mouth is wide, the lips are full. A mouth made for sucking. One day ...
“I can’t stand this ... I can’t ... I can’t! Go and get someone to get me out ...”
Silence.
“I CAN’T be treated like this!”
“I can’t be ... I won’t be!
“Do you know who I am?”
Silence.
“Someone is going to pay dearly for this! Oh yes ... oh yes!”
“Oh my arms, my arms. Oh won’t someone help me?”
Silence.
A muscular coal-black body that glistens faintly with oil. It revolts Virginia. She tears her eyes away from that bulging white pouch. It is obscene that she should have to look upon such a thing.
“Help! Help someone ... help!” There is panic in Virginia’s cries.
“Let me out ... ooooh ... let me out!
“HELP ... HELP ... HELP!”
Silence!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 pm 

User posts
User topics
Ira and Janina were dressed alike, except that the leather of Ira’s outfit was black and that of Janina, red. They wore calf-length boots, short pleated skirts and a bolero. Celia had recently had the job of lacing up Janina’s boots and, in the latters opinion, had not made a very good job of it. As a result, before Janina left, Celia had gone over the back of an armchair to receive a twelve stroke caning. The wretched woman was weeping bitterly when the door closed. It was all so unjust!
When the two girls entered the small room, Virginia let out a cry. “Oh thank God someone’s come! I’ve been hanging here in front of this awful nigger. Oh thank God ... please undo these manacles as quickly as possible.”
Ira advanced smiling pleasantly. A quirt of black plaited leather dangled from her right wrist. Janina, alongside her, had a quirt of red leather.
“Welcome to Hirondelles, Miss Faversham,” said Ira.
“Who are you? Let me out of this. How can you see a woman treated like this?”
“Very easily.”
Virginia’s eyes widened in shock. “Who are you? Don’t I know you? I think I’ve seen you before.”
“You have, but you don’t know me. Not yet. But you will. My name is Ira Fuestenberg ...”
“Ah yes ... I know of the Fuestenbergs. A fine family.”
“Oh yes ... fine.”
“Well then, let me out of these things and tell me what this is all about. Is it some kind of practical joke?”
“No joke, Miss Faversham, I’m afraid. This is for real.”
The green eyes widened again. “Have I been kidnapped?”
“You have. But you are not being held for ransom.”
“What then?”
“You are going to be kept here.”
“KEPT here?”
“That’s right. You see Miss Faversham - but perhaps I should call you Virginia - you have been abducted and are now my slave.”
Virginia’s jaw dropped. “Slave? SLAVE? SLAVE?
Ira smiled sweetly. “That’s right. My slave. I now own you.”
The chains rattled as Virginia jerked in them. “Are you out of your mind? Let me out of these things at once. I’ve had enough. Out, I say, OUT!”
“Slaves do not make demands, Virginia. They take orders.”
“Stop this ... stop it ... it’s all crazy! If you let me go now, I promise I’ll say nothing about it. It’s just a joke that’s gone too far.”
“No joke, Virginia. I told you. Of course, I realise it’s difficult to grasp at first. All my slaves were the same.”
“SLAVES?”
“Yes, slaves. I’ve got half a dozen or more. You’ll be meeting some of them shortly.”
“I don’t believe you.”
“Please yourself. Oh, by the way, this is my friend Janina Casals. You are also her slave.” Virginia looked at Janina in a bewildered way.
“Help me ... help me ... please ... don’t let her say such things ... don’t let her do this to me ...”
“You don’t seem to have grasped the point yet,” said Janina.
“Of course not! It’s too absurd! Let me go ... I won’t have this!”
“Quite a tigress, isn’t she?” smiled Janina, watching virginia’s heaving breasts, seeing her teeth bared in fury.
“Tigresses can be tamed,” said Ira.
“Oh yes ... oh yes indeed!”
“Stop this ... stop this you two. I won’t have it!” If Virginia had been able to stamp a foot it was certain she would have done so. “You’ll pay for this ... my God you’ll pay for this!”
“I don’t think so ...”
“My father ...”
“Oh the Bart. I’m afraid he’s not going to be able to help you. Those days of wine and roses are over. From now on it’s more like water and the whip.”
For the first time fear tinged Virginia’s outraged eyes. “You’re kinky ... both of you ... KINKY!” Ira considered striking the girl but refrained. Plenty of time for that.
“Whatever we are,” said Ira calmly, “it would be wise for you to get a grasp of the situation quickly. Your are now held captive with no means of escape ... and you are a slave. A slave who is going to be trained into complete submission.”
Virginia uttered a harsh kind of laugh. “Now I KNOW you’re crazy,” she said. “Otherwise, how could you possibly say anything so ridiculous?”
Ira looked at Janina and shrugged. “She’ll just have to learn the hard way, I suppose.”
“Just like they all do,” said Janina.
Ira approached closer to Virginia’s agitated features. There was fear in them, yet still more fury than fear.
“I’m going to change your name,” said Ira. “I’m going to call you Virgin, not Virginia. You’re not a virgin, I suppose?”
“What’s that to do with you?” screeched Virginia. Then she spat in Ira’s face. Ira had been expecting it and, by a swift jerk of her head avoided the spittle.
“Dear me ... dear me ... I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for that later. Very naughty.”
“Very,” agreed Janina.
“And you still haven’t answered my question. Are you a virgin?”
“I’m not answering your disgusting questions.”
“Well, it wouldn’t take long to find out, of course. Buster here, could take a look.”
Virginia blanched and recoiled. “H-How ... c-can you say such m-monstrous things?” she croaked.
“How? Oh, very easily. You see, I mean them, Virgin. I am in full control of you now. Body and soul. If I want Buster to look at your cunt, I shall have him do so.”
Virginia flinched at the crude word. “You ... you’re filthy,” she said. “A filthy Argie bitch. Not fit to live.”
“Matter of opinion,” smiled Ira. She was enjoying herself exceedingly, and this was but the tiniest tip of the iceberg. “Do you accept that you are a slave, Virgin?”
“Of course I don’t!” Utter outrage! “And don’t call me Virgin.”
This time Ira did slap Virginia’s face and she slapped it hard. Left and right. The first blows that Virginia had probably received in her life. She jerked back crying out disbelievingly.
“Don’t tell me what to do, SLAVE!”
“How dare you strike me! You ... you’re a monster!”
“Yes, you’re not far wrong, Virgin. As you’re soon going to discover. What do you think, Janina?”
“Yes, darling, I reckon you’re a monster. A nice one though.”
“Well, Virgin, have you accepted your new name?” enquired Ira.
“Of ... of course not ... how dare you ...”
SSLLAAPPP! SSLLAAPPP!
Virginia’s head jerked left and right as two more stinging slaps fell. She cried out, eyes wide with shock. “Aaaaghh ... oooghh ... sto ... opp ... st ... oppp ... you can’t ...”
SSLLAAPPP ... SSLLAAPPP!
“I can,” laughed Ira as Virginia cried out again. Her cheeks had become a bright red. Ira went closer again. “Well, have you accepted your new name?”
This time there was silence. The wide mouth was tight in a stubborn line.
“Answer!”
Still silence.
SSLLAAPPP! SSLLAAPPP! SSLLAAPPP! SSLLAAPPP!
Virginia’s shocked cries echoed round the small room. She could not believe this was happening to her. Her head was ringing like a belfry, her cheeks seemed to be on fire. If her hands had been free she would have strangled this vicious young bitch in front of her. But her hands were not free.
“I will repeat my question,” said Ira. “Have you accepted your new name?”
Silence. Fury and fear in green eyes. Still silence.
“She IS stubborn, isn’t she?” said Janina.
“So much the better,” smiled Ira viciously.
Then she began to slap Virginia’s face with relentless vigour, blow after blow, hardly a moment between them, left, right, left right, left, right. On and on it went, with Virginia reeling back, shrieking with pain and terror.
Then suddenly, it stopped. Virginia slumped forward, sobbing and sobbing. She was half senseless. Trying to comprehend the horrors being heaped upon her. Had she died and gone to hell? She felt her head pulled up by her hair. A pair of flint-like hazel eyes gazed into hers.
“Have you accepted your new name, Virgin?”
Virginia was proud and stubborn; on the other hand she had some commonsense. She was aware that the little vixen in front of her could go on slapping her face indefinitely. It was a moment for compromise.
“Al-alright then ... if ... if ... that’s what you want ...”
“You accept?” It was the first small inch of submission. A sheer delight in itself.
“Yes ...” replied Virginia sullenly.
“Yes, MISTRESS,” said Ira. Virginia’s mouth clamped. “Yes, Mistress,” repeated Ira. Still no word.
Relentlessly, Ira began the face-slapping again. It was something she loved to do.
SSLLAAAPPPP ... SSLLAAAPPPP ... SLLAAAPPP ... SSLLAAAPPPP!
“Aaaghhh ... stooo ... opp ... st ... opp ... aaaaghhh ... stooo ... opppp!”
Ira stopped. “Yes, Mistress,” she said again.
Virginia was sobbing. “Urrrff ... uuurfff ...” Her brain felt addled. She must stop this cruel slapping, no matter what. She must compromise again. “U-Urrrfff ...” To give way was so against her nature. It filled her with boiling fury. Yet she didn’t want any more slapping. One day, she told herself, I’ll get my own back for this. “Y-Yes ... M-Mistress ...” she said in a low, small voice.
“That’s better,” said Ira brightly. “And, Virgin, from now on, you will always address me as Mistress. And you will address Miss Janina as Miss. I hope that is understood. Any omissions will be punished. Is that quite clear?”
Virginia’s aristocratic face twitched convulsively. She was wild with rage and would have loved to rip this girl’s face to ribbons. But there was no way.
SSLLAAPPPPP! SSLLAAPPPPP!
“Answer, SLAVE!”
Virginia tried to clear her ringing head. This onslaught could not go on. She had to submit to this bitch, for the time being anyway.
“Yes ...” she answered.
SSLLAAAPPPP! SSLLAAAPPPP! SSLLAAAPPP! SSLLAAAPPPP!
“Yes, MISTRESS!”
“Aaaaghh ... uuurfff ... aaaaghhhhh ...” It had to stop. “Y-Yer ... esss ... urff ... urff ... yes ... M-Mistress ...”
Ira smiled indulgently. “Don’t forget in future, Virgin. Otherwise you’re liable to find yourself getting a cane across your bottom.”
Virginia’s eyes widened in disbelieving horror; her mouth twitched. “H-How ... how ... can you even s-say such a thing ...”
SSLLLAPP! SSLLLAPP! SSLLLAPP! SSLLLAPP!
“Mistress!” cried Virginia in desperation.
“Because I am now your owner,” replied Ira complacently. “And, right now, I am going to demonstrate that it happens here. Frequently.” She operated the small control panel which hung from her belt. “Celia!” she barked, “I want you down in Room 14. On the double.” She smiled at Virginia. “You are about to see my first and most senior slave, Celia. She used to be the wife of the British Consul here.”
Virginia’s eyes widened again, her mouth sagged. “C-Celia ... Celia Fordyce?”
“Right in one, Virgin.”
“But ... but ... she was drowned ... while out sailing ...”
“That was the story,” smiled Ira. “In fact, she became one of my slaves. Over a year ago.” There was a look of amazed disbelief on Virginia’s face. Now strong fear in her eyes, too. What was this horror world she had somehow arrived in?
The door opened and Celia came rushing in, breasts bouncing. She went down, nose to floor at Ira’s feet, thrusting up her hindquarters to the maximum. Virginia cried out in shock.
“No ... No ... NO ... OOOOO!” Her mouth was wide, her eyes bulging. Even in those few seconds, she had recognised Celia Fordyce, once a charming and generous hostess in the Embassy.
“Kneel up, slave.” Celia knelt erect. “Look behind you. Do you recognise the young lady?”
“I ... I’m n-not sure, Mistress. I think I have seen her ...”
“It matters not. She is now going to become another of my slaves. Her name is Virgin. Nice, isn’t it?”
“Yes, Mistress ...”
“Stop this ... stop it ... this can’t go on ... it can’t oh God no ... it can’t ... stop it. stop it ...” Virginia was babbling.
“Show Virgin your backside again, slave.” Celia got her hindquarters high again. “Look at that nice plump arse, Virgin ... look at it ... and what do you see?” Virginia was looking aghast at Celia’s naked hindquarters so immodestly presented. She saw the twin-tracked cane weals and gasped.
“She ... she’s b-been b-beaten,” said Virginia disbelievingly.
“Mistress!” bellowed Ira. “I won’t warn you again.”
“M-Mistress ...” whimpered Virginia, her eyes still disbelievingly on that striped flesh. “No ... oh ... no ... no ... no ...”
“I should explain, Virgin,” said Janina, getting in on the act, “that, before I came down here, I got Celia to lace up my boots. I did not consider she did that very satisfactorily, so I gave her a dozen with the cane across her backside. That is nothing unusual, is it slave?”
“No, Miss,” answered Celia. She had just remembered who Virginia was. She felt sorry for her; but even sorrier for herself.
Virginia was shaking her head incredulously. How could this be? How could these horrors be taking place before her? The world had gone quite mad. Yet this WAS Celia Fordyce and she was naked and kneeling, her behind striped with weals. It was not possible, yet there it was. Factual, visual. Could what she had just been told be true? That this was no charade but true? That she had been abducted and was to be held captive?
Virginia shuddered and shivered uncontrollably in awful dread.
Ira raised her quirt and cracked it down over the top of Celia’s rump. Virginia cried out in protest. Celia merely whimpered.
“Go and kiss your black Master’s feet,” ordered Ira. She watched the ex-Consul’s wife crawl across the floor and do so. “I expect you’d like to kiss something else, but that’s not allowed today, slave.” Ira smiled mirthlessly. She turned back to Virginia. “Now, Virgin,” she said, “are you beginning to believe what I have told you is all true?”
Virginia shook her head, still in disbelief. But she could see Celia kissing those revolting black feet. So it must be true. It must be. She felt suddenly sick and shivered all over as if with a fever. It was too terrible to contemplate.
“Are you?” Ira’s hand was raised ready to strike.
“Y-yes ... Yes ... I suppose ... I m-must ...” The palm smashed across her mouth. “A-A-Agghhhh ... yes ... Mistress ...” she added. Ira smiled with satisfaction. Those small inches of submission were so delightful!
“Alright Celia, you can get your arse out of here. Get back to work.”
“Y-Yes, Mistress.” Celia got to her feet and hurried thankfully from the room.
“You did recognise her, I suppose?” said Ira.
“Yes,” nodded Virginia dumbly.
SSLLLAAAPPP! SSLLLAAAPPP!
“Aghhhhooooh ... aaaghhh ... yes ... Mistress ...” gasped Virginia.
“I shall start using a cane soon,” warned Ira. Oh how she was looking forward to that! “So you see what well-bred ladies, like yourself can be reduced to. See what you are going to be reduced to?”
“No ... no ... no ... no ...” Virginia was whimpering, shaking her head from side to side with incredulous dismay. How could this all be happening to her? To her above all people? She’d been having such a super life. Privilege, power, pomp. Power particularly over men, whom she secretly despised, and loved to frustrate. More satisfaction from a man denied than a love-affair consummated. Oh it had been wonderful! And now this.
IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!
IT MUST BE A NIGHTMARE!
Yet, deep down, Virginia Faversham knew it was not. The chill of terror began to creep into her vitals like iced water. She trembled everywhere and lost control of her features.
“I really do think she is beginning to believe me,” said Ira to Janina.
“She should do,” smiled Janina, “the sight of Celia’s arse must have been quite a contributary factor.”
“Indeed,” nodded Ira. “What is your name, girl?” enquired Ira of Virginia.
“V-Virginia ... V-Virginia ... F-Faversham ...”
SSLLLAPPP! SSLLLAPPP! SSLLLAPPP! SSLLLAPPP!
“It is Virgin, slave!”
“Aaaaghh ... aaaaghhh ... Virgin ... Virgin.” Then she remembered. “M-Mistress,” she added.
“That’s right, Virgin. But not for too long, I reckon.” Ira strolled over to Buster and squeezed the rampant penis under his pouch. “Like the look of it, do you Buster?”
“Sure do, Ma’am,” grinned the negro.
At that point Virgin fainted.
“Surprised she lasted out so long without an injection,” said Janina. “I mean, the sight of Buster alone is enough to give one the vapours.”
“Too true. So we’ll give her an injection now. And put on the pressure a bit.”
“Fine.” It was Janina who handled the syringe. She was getting into the swing of things. No longer a novice.
Virginia soon came round. Though she did not realise it, she was now filled with a stimulant which gave her something like three times her normal powers of endurance. Certainly an unwanted benefit! Eyelids flickered, the green eyes looked out again.
Ira took hold of Virginia’s auburn tresses and pushed her head back. “What are you?” she demanded.
“Stop ... stop ... you’re hurting me ...”
“Really? What are you?” she repeated.
“I ... I am ...” She was about to say Virginia Faversham when she remembered. “I ... I am V-Virgin ...”
SSLLLAPPPP! SSLLLAPPPP!
“Virgin ... Mistress ...” Oh when would she remember? Her cheeks were blazing from those slaps, her brain felt like scrambled eggs.
“Well, Virgin, I am going to show you something. It is Buster’s cock. You will not, I am afraid, be able to enjoy it yet awhile. That is something for the future. Still, I think you ought to look at it.”
“NO ... NO ... OOO ... FOR GOD’S SAKE NO ... OOOO ... THAT’S DISGUSTING ... OHHHHH ... QUITE DISGUSTING!”
“My, my, she does go on,” laughed Janina.
“Take that pouch off, Buster, a young lady wants to see what you’ve got.”
“NOOOO ... OOOOO!”
Grinning, Buster removed the pouch. He was already nearly in full erection and came to immediately he was freed. Virginia screamed and turned her head away. Ira took a tighter grip on her hair, twisting her head back.
“Look ... look ...” she commanded. Virginia had no option but to look. She heaved and shuddered. The sight of that massive black organ was by far the most hideous thing she had ever seen in her life.
“Ooohh ... stop ... you can’t do this ... it it’s obscene ... inhuman ... stop ... for God’s sake, stop ... ooooohhhhh ... stoooopppp ...”
“Don’t you like a nice big prick, Virgin?”
“STOOOPPP ... STTTO ... OPPPPP ... OHHHH ... LET ME GO ... OOOOOO!” Virginia was beginning to get hysterical ... which was faintly understandable. Her head slumped down again and she began to babble. “Oh let me go ... please let me ... go ... let me go ... home ... to Daddy ... oh let me go home to Daddy ... oh let me go ... let me go ...”
“Still wants the high life,” said Ira.
“Pity,” said Janina.
“Yes, what a pity. It’s all downhill from now on.”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:09 pm 

User posts
User topics
Gradually Virginia calmed down a little. I mustn’t lose my head, she told herself. I must try and reason my way out of this.
“Daddy is very rich,” she said at last.
Ira snorted. “So am I. I don’t want your money, I want your body.”
Rage flared in Virginia’s eyes. “Ohh how can you even say such a thing?” she blazed.
“Because it’s true,” answered Ira calmly.
“It can’t be ... it can’t be ... it’s not possible ...”
“You’ve seen Celia. Once upon a time, she didn’t think it possible either. Now, every time she’s naughty, she has to present her bare bottom for the cane.” Fear replaced the fury in Virginia’s eyes. She had seen Celia. What this appalling girl had said must be true. But how could it be? The whole conception was impossible. She ... SHE ... a SLAVE? Dear God! She was avoiding looking at the rampant negro. It made her feel sick. And Celia had kissed his feet without delay or demure. It was horrible ... HORRIBLE!
“Now slave, we come to this matter of your spitting at me. If that had happened not on your first day but, say, in a week’s time. I would have taken every inch of skin off your backside. And I mean every inch. The green eyes dilated with horror at the words.
“Ohh ... no ... no ... oooo ...”
“Oh yes. As it is, a good smack-bottom would meet the case ...”
“NO ... OOOOOO ... YOU CAN’T!”
“Why not pray?”
“I ... m-mean ... you MUSTN’T!”
“Aren’t you forgetting something, girl?”
“Wh-what?”
“You’re not calling me Mistress. You’ll get a second smack-bottom for that a little later on.”
“No ... don’t say such things ... you can’t do it to me. Not ME!” Virginia was beginning to panic.
“I’m not going to do it to you,” smiled Ira. “Buster is.”
Virginia blanched and her mouth sagged open. “NO ... OOOO ... NOT HIM!” shrieked Virginia. “NOT HIM! NEVER ... NEVER ... I’D RATHER DIE!”
“Maybe you would, but it won’t happen.” Ira pulled a wooden trestle stool alongside Virginia and beckoned Buster to come over and sit upon it. Virginia flung herself back as far as she could in her chains.
“KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME! AAAAGHHHHH ... DON’T LET HIM TOUCH ME!” Virginia was beginning to go berserk, rattling her chains, turning her head wildly from side to side. “STOPPPP ... THIS ... OOOOH ... STOOOO ... PPPPPP!”
“I think she’s a racist,” said Janina. “Doesn’t like coloureds.”
“I think you’re right, my dear.” Ira was making some adjustments to the chains. They grew longer and longer. Feeling no longer stretched, feeling more freedom of movement, absurdly, Virginia made a dash for it. Needless to say the chains and manacles brought her up sharply and painfully. She fell screaming and kicking to the floor.
“Grab her, Buster.”
“Sure, Miss ...” Stiff cock swinging, Buster leapt upon the girl and hauled her up.
“Over your thighs,” said Ira.
“Right, Miss ...”
Virginia’s screams were reaching a new crescendo and she was struggling and kicking frantically.
“NO ... NO ... NOOOOOO ... MAKE HIM LET ME GO ... OOOO! STOP ... STOP ... YOU CAN’T DO THIS.”
“Pull up her skirt,” said Ira. It was already halfway up Virginia’s long thighs.
“NOOOOOOO ... OOOOOOO!” It was a shriek of the utmost intensity.
Buster yanked the skirt up high, to reveal a flimsy pair of pale blue nylon briefs, only minimally covering a most beautifully-shaped bottom. It was curvaceously fulsome, yet not over-large. Swelling and thrusting, most superbly formed. The two girls looked at it most appreciatively. Virginia was winning first prize in the beauty stakes at Hirondelles! Buster raised a thumb and Ira nodded and winked. The cacophony of sound had not ceased for a moment, but Virginia’s voice was beginning to crack. Buster had a strong arm and hand clamped over the girl’s waist but this left full freedom of movement for her hindquarters and legs. They took full advantage of it as Virginia twisted and kicked wildly, the whole of her bottom becoming a mass of joggling flesh. Buster gazed down happily; his hard erection was pressed to the girl’s side.
“I think we’ll have those knickers down,” said Ira, grinning. They offered not the slightest protection, so it was a symbolic gesture, designed to humiliate to the maximum. “Buster!”
Eagerly Buster pulled down the little briefs, down over the curves, down the tapering thighs. Virginia’s voice cracked with her cries of protest. In moments, with the pounding of her thighs, the briefs had split and fallen in tatters on the floor.
“She’s split her knickers,” said Janina. “Naughty girl.”
“Very naughty,” agreed Ira. “But then, she won’t be needing them again, will she?”
“True ... true ...”
“Now, Buster, I want you to smack that nice white arse in front of you. And smack it HARD ...”
“Sure thing, Miss ...”
“And go on smacking it until I tell you to stop.”
“Right, Miss.” The white of Buster’s eyes looked larger than ever. He was licking his fleshy lips as if her were about to savour a delicious meal. Well, in a sense, he was of course!
“STOOOOPPPP ... STTOOOOPPPP” MONSTERS ... DEVILS ... I’LL KILL YOU ALL FOR THIS!” Virginia was beside herself not only with outrage but with fear and revulsion. Her very brain seemed to be pulsating with the strength of her emotions.
“She’ll have to be taught to watch her tongue,” said Janina.
“She will indeed,” agreed Ira. “All in good time. She’s naturally a little upset at the moment.” Janina grinned at her. It was the understatement of the year.
Buster was also beside himself, but in a quite different way. He was consumed with lustful joy. Never in his wildest dreams had to ever expected he would be in a position to smack a white woman’s bottom (though he had often felt he would like to!) ... especially the bottom of so beautiful and aristocratic a woman.
He raised his palm. It was big and calloused, hard as a board as the result of much sledge-hammer swinging. Then he brought it down on Virginia’s right buttock cheek. There was a gasping cry from her and she went on kicking and struggling fruitlessly. She was quite unused to pain of that kind. Buster’s palm came down again, smacking on to the softness of the left buttock cheek. Another gasping cry ... but Virginia did not cease to pour out vituperation on her captors. In fact, her language became most unladylike.
“YOU ... Y-YOU FILTHY F-FUCKERS ... YOU’RE NOT F-FIT TO LIVE.”
Ssmmaacckkk! Buster’s palm fell across the centre of Virginia’s buttocks. There were broad, pink blotches appearing over the curvaceous white flesh.
“AAHHH ... OWWW! OOOH ... YOU BEAST ... YOU STINKING BLACK BEAST!”
Ira raised an eyebrow. “She’s insulting you, Buster. Give it to her good.”
“Sure, Miss ...” Buster scarcely needed any urging and he was slapping just about as hard as he could. Which was very hard. His sweeping palm fell on the right buttock cheek again, then on the left, then across the centre. Virginia’s stream of vituperation was temporarily checked and was replaced by outright yelps of pain.
“AAAGHHHHH ... OOOWWWW ... AAAGHHHHH ... STOP ... STOOOOPPPP!”
Buster had started at the top of Virginia’s bottom and was working steadily down. He had just about reached midway. Virginia went on squirming and kicking uncontrollably. It was a spectacle which gave Ira and Janina the greatest of pleasure. Not to mention Buster! He had never thought that smacking a woman’s bottom could give him quite such pleasure. His solid erection was pressing to Virginia’s soft flank and her body wiggling against it was exciting him further. He had the sudden thought that this wriggling might, before long, bring him off.
SSmmaaccckkk! Ssmmaaccckkk! Ssmmaaccckkk!
Lower down the curve of the thrusting bottom, almost to the join with the thighs.
“YYYOOOOWWW ... OOOOWWWW ... OOOOGHHHHH ... STOP ... STOPPPPPP!”
Virginia had never remotely contemplated such pain before. It was as if she were being hit with a flat piece of wood.
Ssmmaaccckkk! Ssmmaaccckkk! Ssmmaaccckkk!
Now the slaps fell on the very lowest part of her bottom and just on the thigh tops.
“AAAAGHHHHH ... EEEEGHHH ... EEEEE ... EEENOUGH ... EEENOUGH!”
Ira smiled at Janina. “I don’t think so, do you?”
“I certainly do not,” answered Janina. She gazed happily at Virginia’s juddering buttock flesh which was now blotched pink all over.
“Proceed, Buster,” said Ira.
“SSTTT ... OOOPPPP ... NOOOOO ... MORE!”
The smacking resumed ... and now Buster worked his way from the lowest part up to the top again. Virginia’s cries became more intense, her writhing and kicking more frantic. But Buster kept a very firm grip on her. What a sight that beautiful bottom was! Constantly in motion. The soft flesh bouncing and quivering quite amazingly. And most delightfully, from the spectators point of view. The pink blotches became a deeper hue; then red.
Virginia’s auburn head jerked up and down and twisted from side to side. Her green eyes were wide with pain, brimming over with tears, which had begun to trickle down her cheeks.
“I think Buster’s beginning to get through to her,” said Ira.
“Mmmm ...” nodded Janina. “He’s also doing something else. Look.” They both could see that the negro was trying to rub himself off against the girl’s flank.
“Don’t expect she’ll like that,” grinned Ira.
Virginia was, of course, aware of the hard bone of flesh against her side. The feel of it quite revolted her. But the pain was becoming so severe that it had begun to overtake other emotions. It seemed to Virginia that her flesh was literally on fire. Buster was working back down the buttocks again.
“OOOOOGHHHHH ... STOPPP ... STOPPP ... I C-CAN’T ST-STAND ANY MORE!” cried Virginia despairingly. She began to howl like a child.
“Wait to you feel a cane, my girl, then you’ll know all about it!” said Ira.
“I CAN’T STAND ANY MORE ... STOPPP ... STOPPP!” Virginia was now shrieking every time Buster’s palm descended. It seemed to her she couldn’t bear the pain a moment longer. But she had to.
Meanwhile, Buster was jerking the wriggling girl up and down against himself. His lust was mounting fast. It’s going to happen, he said to himself. Would those two youngsters mind? He didn’t want to be sent back to gaol ... not when there was so much female flesh around. He caught Ira’s eyes and she gave him a little nod. It was the go-ahead. Still smacking remorselessly, Buster jerked Virginia against himself more vigourously. In moments, it seemed, he was out of control.
Then he was spurting. Up ... up ... up. And, of course, down it came, on to Virginia’s body. Buster groaned and sagged. Deliciously slaked. Oh what a time he’d had!
“Lovely!” laughed Ira.
“Disgusting, I’d call it,” said Janina, but smiling broadly.
Virginia was sobbing and retching violently without actually being sick.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:10 pm 

User posts
User topics
CHAPTER FIVE

Buster had been dismissed and Carl had been summoned. A weeping Virginia was stretched upright, in her chains again. Her mouth was lop-sided and quivering
Ira came close. “Bottom a bit tender, is it Virgin?” There was no coherent reply. Two stinging slaps across opposite cheeks. Virginia shrieked. She did not see how this horror could possibly go on. “Answer when I speak to you, slave!”
“Mmmmf ... uurrff ... ye ... ss ...” said Virginia. She saw a hand being raised. “Mistress,” she added quickly.
Ira nodded. “You’re already going to get a second smack-bottom for not addressing me correctly, so I’d advise you not to forget in future.” She saw the eyes widen in horror.
“No ... no ... not more ... you couldn’t ...” It was almost a whine from Virginia.
“I can do just as I wish,” said Ira. She approached even closer to her victim, face to face. “Like to spit at me again, slave?” She saw such loathing in the girl’s eyes she thought she was going to do it. Somehow, Virginia got a grip on herself. “Lucky for you,” nodded Ira, “otherwise I’d be about to give you your first caning.”
“C-Caning?” A tremulous voice.
“Yes, caning,” said Ira. “You know what a caning is, I suppose?” Virginia could only nod. “It is a supple piece of willow, or whalebone, laid hard across the bare buttocks. I don’t think you’ll enjoy it.” Virginia flinched. So tender did her flesh feel she didn’t want it even touched, let alone caned.
Carl entered the room. He wore the same kind of pouch as Buster had done originally. He stood by Ira, noting the terror on the chained girl’s face. Buster had already told him what he had done to her and Carl had been most intrigued.
“This is another of your Masters,” stated Ira. “He is not as black as Buster, but of the same race. Rather a pleasing colour really.” The look on Virginia’s face rather indicated she did not agree! “A little later, Carl,” continued Ira, “I’m going to get you to smack this young lady’s bottom. She has been most insolent towards me.”
Carl’s eyes brightened. “I’m sorry to hear that, Miss ...”
Ira ignored him. “But first, I think we’ll see a little more of her charms. Strip that dress off her please, Carl.”
Virginia uttered a dismayed shriek of horror and, once again, recoiled as far as she could in her chains. Useless. She only went back a foot or two and Carl stepped forward. There were babbles of protests and pleas as Carl put his finger into the collar of the light blue and white dress. Easily and unhurriedly he tore it from top to bottom. Then, as if fell open, Carl ripped the rest of it off her. Virginia’s breasts, clad in a pale blue net bra, thrust prominently. Virginia was shrieking, twisting and turning.
“MONSTERS! MONSTERS! OH YOU VILE MONSTERS ... HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?”
“As you can hear, Carl,” said Ira, “she is still being insolent.”
“Yes, Miss ...”
“And you will note, Carl, she has already lost her knickers. That was because I told Buster to give her a spanking on her bare bottom. Quite a rumpus that caused.” Carl gazed lustfully at the neatly trimmed auburn bush, which scarcely concealed the sex lips.
“Now we’ll have a look at those tits.”
“NO ... NO ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
With one simple movement, Carl ripped off the bra. Two superb, half-melon orbs were nakedly revealed. Very white, the aureoles and nipples a pale brown. Despite their size, and the lack of a bra, they remained high and firm. It was very evident to Ira and Janina that Virginia not only had magnificent hindquarters but magnificent breasts as well. What a capture they had made!
Carl was licking his lips as he watched the orbs bouncing and swinging as Virginia threshed wildly in her chains. The knowledge that she was now stark naked was quite hideous.
“Not bad ... not bad,” murmured Janina.
“Not bad at all,” nodded Ira. She tweaked one of Virginia’s nipples and the girl screamed and recoiled. “Very pretty,” she said. “Don’t you think so, Carl?”
“Yes, Miss ...”
“Like to have a feel of them?”
“May I Miss?”
“You may ...”
“NNOOOO ... NOOOO . DON’T LET HIM T-TOUCH ME!”
But, with lechery written all over his face, Carl was already moving forward. His coffee coloured hands mauled and squeezed Virginia’s lush white breasts flesh. Not for the first time, Virginia went almost berserk in her chains, Twisting, threshing, jerking. It only added to Carl’s pleasure ... and to the amusement of the two girls.
“seems rather sensitive, doesn’t she?” said Janina.
“Mmm ... yes ... she does. Probably calm down when she gets used to it.”
Suddenly Virginia stopped her struggles. She just hung in her chains, sobbing and weeping.
“Oh God ... oh ... God help me ... please someone help me ... I can’t endure it ... I can’t ... I can’t ... please help ... please help ...” Virginia’s voice was low and vibrantly urgent. The two girls smiled at each other.
“No help available, I’m afraid,” said Ira. “You’ll have to manage on your own, Virgin.”
“It’s a tough old world,” smiled Janina. Virginia’s head remained down. Huge sobs kept her breasts heaving up and down under Carl’s hands.
“That will do, Carl,” said Ira. “Step over here.” Ira pulled a handle in the wall and a heavy wooden block swung down on its hinge. It was similar to the blocks Ira had used when she had operated her clips and goad. “I want you to secure this slave face upward on this block,” said Ira. “You see the manacles and link chains?”
“Yes, Miss ...”
“I’m going to release her and now most likely she’ll struggle. Be ready for her.”
“Very good, Miss.”
“Oh, by the way Carl, that pouch you’re wearing looks rather stretched. Better take it off, I guess.”
“Yes, Miss.” Carl removed the white leather constraint and his coffee-coloured piece of male pride came thrusting out solidly. When, he wondered, am I going to be able to put it to real use?
With Carl alongside her, Ira went across and unshackled Virginia’s wrists. She slumped momentarily to her knees but then sprang up, wild in her new-found freedom. She ran hither and thither about the room, as if seeking a means of escape. She even thumped wildly on the locked door. Foiled, she came hurtling towards Ira, arms outstretched, nails clawing, features contorted in violent rage.
“Get her, Carl,” said Ira, swerving away.
“No problem, Miss,” said the negro. He moved lithely forward and took Virginia by the waist. She pummelled him wildly on the chest. “Let me go ... let me go ... you filthy beast!” she screeched. Carl was most appreciative of her softly voluptuous body struggling against his. Then, for good measure, he turned Virginia upside down, holding her by her thighs, swinging her to and fro.
“Nice one, Carl,” smiled Ira. “Put her on the block.”
“Sure, Miss,” Carl carried Virginia by placing one hand between her thighs and the other one holding a hank of hair. Virginia had never ceased screeching. She thought she must go mad if this inhuman treatment did not cease. But then, Virginia still had a lot to learn.
Carl forced the girl down on the block, then pressed his body down upon hers. He felt his solidity driving into Virginia’s belly. Nice ... but he wished it was driving in elsewhere. Perhaps later. Quickly he snapped on wrist cuffs; then ankle cuffs, splaying Virginia’s thighs wide.
“MONSTERS ... MONSTERS !” shrieked Virginia. “Oh God ... you are no more than animals ...”
“I guess she could be right,” said Janina.
Meanwhile, Ira had produced an electric shaver and flicked the switch. It buzzed merrily.
“Carl,” she said, “I want you to shave all the hair off this slave’s cunt. Do it thoroughly.”
“Yes, Miss.” Carl bent happily to his task. Virginia was stretched tautly so she had very little room for movement. What little she had she made use of. It was of no value. Carl worked calmly and expertly, pulling the sex-lips as he wished, in order to ensure a smooth shave. Virginia was depilated in no time at all.
“There, isn’t that nice,” said Ira, gazing at Virginia’s smooth sexuality.
“Very nice,” agreed Janina.
“How about you, Carl?”
“I like it, Miss, I sure like it!” He gazed at the succulent, naked cunt. God, how he wished he could make use of it there and then!
Ira handed him a jar of ointment. “Massage some of that in,” she said. “It will make her nice and soft and creamy.”
Carl was delighted by the order and smeared Virginia’s cunt flesh liberally. The girl went on screeching in horror, her flesh cringing. She had never experienced anything approaching such vileness in her life.
“It’s quite a well-formed cunt, don’t you think, Janina?”
“Yes, quite well-formed. Neat. And it seems to swell invitingly.”
“So it does ... yes indeed. Thank you Carl. Turn her over now, face down.”
Carl took several minutes to complete the manoeuvre for Virginia was struggling with a strength born of desperation. She was half mad with fury, half mad with horror. The whole world, her whole existence, had become one continuous nightmare, lived minute by dreadful minute. Finally, Virginia curved over the block, reddened bottom thrust high.
“Smack it,” ordered Ira.
“Yes, Miss.” Happily, Carl moved in. His palm began to slap down on the helpless, so tender flesh. He did not smack in the rather regulated way that Buster had done, but haphazardly. Virginia did not seem to find it any less painful. In any case, her flesh was now far more tenderly sensitive.
She begged and begged for it to stop ... she gasped and yelped in torment, her bottom getting redder and redder. Carl just went on spanking her with the utmost vigour. This was the life ... oh yes ... this was the life!
At one point, Ira lifted up Virginia’s head by her hair, seeing the face almost unrecognisable. It was puffed and red, wet with tears. “You know why you are getting this, don’t you slave?” she demanded. No answer was expected. “Because you insulted me by not addressing me correctly. Don’t forget in future.” She let go of the hair and Virginia’s head slumped down. Her voice had cracked again; she was slavering. One could not possibly have recognised this as the sophisticated, elegant Miss Faversham of the fashionable B A Salons.
“That will do,” said Ira. Carl was panting; sweating a little. Perhaps he would be given this woman now. But no. “Back to quarters, Carl,” came the order. “I’ll send Celia along and she can give you another nice wank.”
“Thank you, Miss,” said Carl, trying not to show his disappointment. He would have really enjoyed a proper fuck at that moment. Carl bowed slightly and left the room. Ira went across and patted Virginia’s bottom lightly. The flesh felt astonishingly hot.
“Beginning to realise you are truly a slave now, Virgin?” There were incoherent noises from Virginia. Ira gave the deeply reddened bottom a hard slap. “Answer, slave!”
“Uuurff ... uuurrrf ... uuuugh ... y-yughh ... y-yughh ... sss ... Mistress,” sobbed Virginia.
Ira nodded with satisfaction. “I’m so glad to hear it,” she said. “In the days ahead, we are going to make you realise it even more. I am now going to take you back to your little private cell and chain you up. I’m sure you’ll have a lot to think about.” Ira fastened a leather collar about Virginia’s neck and attached a chain to it. Only then did she release her from the block. Virginia slid from the block and Ira pulled her remorselessly across the floor. “I advise you to get to your feet,” she said.
Somehow, Virginia managed to scramble to her feet and totter out after Ira. Janina brought up the rear, much admiring Virginia’s glowing bottom.
The cell to which Virginia was taken was similar to that occupied by all slave girls. It was stone-walled, wooden floored and, to say the least, sparsely furnished. Along one wall lay a solid wooden bunk bed. At one end, a heavy collar and chain hung down. On the opposite side of the cell stood a leather-topped Punishment Block, high humped at one end, with pinioning straps for wrists, thighs and waist. Above it, hanging on hooks were a number of canes and two leather straps, both very solid locking.
“Not many home comforts, I’m afraid,” said Ira, watching Virginia look around in dismay. Her eyes seemed to flinch away when she saw the Block and instruments of correction. She uttered a long, low moan. From a small cupboard, Ira took out the leather accoutrements all slaves had to wear. “Stand still, slave!” she snapped as Virginia instinctively backed away at the sight of them. She stopped in her tracks. The thought that she might receive yet more punishment was unthinkable. Somehow I must control myself, she thought, however I feel. Somehow. Yet it was so difficult. She was now aware, of course, of the full extent of the power Ira had over her. It was petrifying to contemplate.
The collar went round Virginia’s neck. “This,” said Ira, “contains a small receiver. Later on, when you have been trained, and are about your slave duties, I may want you. In which case, I press a button on this little panel.” The panel hung from Ira’s belt. Virginia cried out as she received a small electric shock. It was brief but positive. “That alerts you,” said Ira complacently. “Then I speak into this miniature microphone here ... and you hear my voice summoning you. You will come to me instantly, at the double. When you arrive, you will get down at my feet with your arse as high as possible in the air. You saw Celia do it not so long ago. It is a symbol of your complete subservience to me. Alternatively, it may be Miss Janina who is summoning you. Is that quite clear to you?”
For a few moments, Virginia’s lips moved soundless. She had strained her vocal chords. “Y-Yes ... yes ... M-Mistress ...” she managed to croak. She must never, NEVER forget to call her Mistress again!
“These cuffs,” went on Ira, putting them on the shivering girl, “and this waist band, are for securing you quickly and conveniently at any time. These little D-rings can be fastened to small clips ... and there are hundreds of such small clips all over the house.” She patted Virginia’s bottom. The girl gasped. “Get on your bunk, slave. I expect you’d like to lie face down.” Ira grinned. Virginia had started to sob. It was terrible to be in this awful place. Terrible to be naked and accoutred in this humiliating way. Terrible to be so helpless. She got carefully onto the bunk and lay face down. Ira patted the girl’s bottom again. “Normally,” she said, “You would be allowed my special Healing Ointment on here. That would clear up those nasty marks in no time ... and take the pain away. But, on this first occasion, I don’t think it will do you any harm to feel a nice rosy glow throughout the night. Do you, Janina?”
“It will do the insolent bitch good,” said Janina.
“Yes, she is indeed insolent,” said Ira, “and I hope for her sake, there is a good deal of improvement in that department tomorrow. We can’t go on making allowances for her inexperience. She’s got to LEARN. The hard way if necessary.”
“I couldn’t agree more,” said Janina. Virginia was now weeping openly. She seemed to be trying to speak. Perhaps she was pleading but she was only making hoarse croaking noises. Very touching, thought Janina.
There came the final act. Ira unlocked the heavy collar of iron, placed around Virginia’s neck and locked it again. There were iron cuffs, one on each side of the collar, into these, Virginia’s wrists were placed and the cuffs, in turn were locked. She could not possibly have been more helpless. She knew it ... and burst into an even greater flood of tears.
“Better behaviour tomorrow slave,” said Ira dispassionately.
Happily the two girls strode from the cell, listening to the great heaving sobs of despair. Oh happy sound!
The iron door was slammed and locked.
Virginia was left alone in her abysmal wretchedness.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm 

User posts
User topics
“Quite a good start, I think,” said Ira.
“Great fun,” smiled Janina.
The two girls were seated in one of the smaller drawing rooms, drinking champagne with Miranda in attendance. Every time a glass seemed nearly empty, she took the bottle from its ice bucket, and nervously refilled. It was always terrifying to be in close attendance on these two. Before now, she had been deliberately tripped up by one or another of them, then thrashed for ‘Being Careless’.
“We didn’t go too far, I don’t think.”
“No. A couple of good smack-bottoms is just about right. Mark you, those two boys really laid it on. It must have been like being hit with a piece of teak.”
“Yes, they are rather hardened. She didn’t seem to enjoy it one little bit.”
“Nor being stripped and having her tits mauled.”
“Not to mention being shaven.”
“Mmm ... yes ... well, perhaps she did have rather a tougher time than I had originally planned. Still, you’ve got to make a start somewhere.”
“Quite. I like the way she tried to attack you, though,” said Janina. “Shows spirit.”
“I think she might well do something similar before long. She’ll regret it, though.”
Janina giggled. “I bet she will. Got any plans for tomorrow?”
“I thought we might put on a little display for her. Have her watch those three we birched doing some sucking.”
“Nice idea. That ought to convince her of her situation, if she’s not convinced already.
“Yes. But it’s amazing how long some of them try to kid themselves there is some way out. Like Miranda here, if I’m right.”
In the background, listening to this callous conversation, Miranda had realised that some new girl had arrived and was being dealt with. As she had been. Long ago now, that seemed, though it was only a few months.
“That so, Miranda?” asked Janina. The girl advanced and knelt. She was really very pretty, with a smallish but perfectly formed figure. No wonder she had been so popular in her Deb days.
“I could not ... not believe it was really true at first, Miss ...” Miranda admitted.
“But now you do, of course,” said Ira.
“Oh yes, Mistress. I have believed it for a long time. I know I am completely and utterly your slave. And will be for as long as you wish it.”
Ira nodded with satisfaction and waved a dismissive hand. Miranda retreated respectfully into the background.
“Shall we have an early night?” asked Ira,
Janina knew what that meant and happily agreed. “Oh yes, darling!” After all the excitement they had had, their love-making would be at fever pitch. “Want anyone to warm you up first?”
“I don’t think that will be necessary tonight,” smiled Ira.
The two young women rose and, arm in arm, left the room.
Miranda watched them go with hate in her heart. And with infinite relief.

Hilary, Teresa and Kirsten were summoned to the patio at about 11 am, the girls having had a good lie in. The three looked very nervous and subdued. The marks of the cruel birchings were now no more that a fine pink tracery over buttocks, thighs and, in Hilary’s case, breasts. As ever, the Healing Ointment had done its miraculous work. Yet, needless to say, the scars in the mind remained ... and would do so for a long time. None wanted a repeat of that awful ordeal.
“We’ve got a treat for you today,” smiled Ira. “You’re going back to your black Masters. To please them again. And without all the fuss we had the last time.”
There were shudders from the three figures who were still kneeling with hindquarters high in the air.
“Kneel up.”
The three knelt erect, placing hands at the back of the neck. There was resigned despair in three sets of eyes. Each girl knew that, if she did not obey the foul orders she was going to be given, she would be birched again. And probably with even greater ferocity. That was how, at Hirondelles, obedience was enforced, no matter how revoltingly obscene the duty designated.
“I’m having Virginia brought to the Training Room. Jose will fetch her.” Ira smiled. “I expect he’ll enjoy that. Have a nice feel around and, with that restrainer on him, he won’t be able to fuck her.”
Ira was right in her prognostication. Jose had unlocked the cell and was delighted to see this luscious creature lying on the bunk. He’d heard there had been a new arrival and this was obviously it. He saw the green eyes wide with horror, saw her turn away to hide herself from him. She had obviously had a very sound bottom smacking. Jose advanced and stroked the hot flesh lightly.
“Sore eh, girlie?”
“P-Please ... please ... don’t t-touch me ...” whispered Virginia, cringing. She did not know this man was also a slave but assumed he was on the same level as the two negroes. Jose continued to fondle, trying to force his hand down between the thighs. Virginia jerked violently and kept them tightly together. “No ... oooo ... don’t!”
Jose grinned. The new ones were always like this. It was fun. He forced Virginia over, studied her breasts and then began to caress them. With wrists locked to the heavy collar, the girl was powerless to do anything about it. She just shuddered and shuddered, shaking her head violently.
“No ... no ... no ... no ... please ... stop ... oh stop ...” pleaded Virginia hopelessly.
“I’ll stop if you’ll let me feel your cunt.”
“Never!” Virginia’s eyes dilated in disgust, her lips curled. Jose just laughed.
“Don’t be a silly girl,” he said. “From now on, your cunt is going to be felt a lot. And used. You must realise that.”
“No ... no ... no ... no ... no ...” whimpered Virginia in protest. Her breasts were still being fondled. “Who ... who are you?”
“I’m Jose. I’m a slave like yourself ...”
“What?”
“Yes, that’s right. But I and Manuel, my fellow slave, have different duties to the girls, even though we are under the same discipline.” Virginia was looking at him in disbelief. “You see, amongst other things, we act as assistants and handlers. And, if Miss Ira wants a girl fucked, we do it. No sweat.”
“Oh my God ... no ... no ... no ...” Virginia hung her head. This fearful place seemed to be becoming more fearful every moment.
“For example,” said Jose, “I shall shortly be taking you down to one of the Training Rooms. I suppose they have something planned for you, but I don’t know what. Take my advice, girlie, and don’t rebel. It won’t get you anywhere. Except over a Punishment Block.” He pointed to the one on the far side of the cell. Virginia looked away with a gasp. “Now will you show me your cunt?”
“NO ... OOOO!” It was nearly a scream.
“Well, I’ll just have to take a look.” Jose was strong and, with surprising ease, he forced Virginia’s thighs apart. She twisted frantically but it was of no avail. “Mmm ... that looks nice,” said Jose lecherously. He ran his hand over the creamy soft sex flesh and one finger parted the lips.
“STOPPPP ... STTTOPPPP IT ... OH ... YOU VILE BEAST ... STOOPPPPP!”
“Don’t take on so, girlie. You’ve got to get used to it now.”
“NO ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
“Oh yes you have,” said Jose, quite sympathetically. He removed his hand and unlocked the collar. “We’d better go.” This beauty is going to cause herself a lot of grief and pain, he reckoned. He fastened a slim chain on to Virginia’s leather collar and gave a little tug. “Come along, my lovely, your Mistress awaits.”
“Please ... please ... don’t take me!” begged Virginia.
“Don’t be foolish. I am a slave obeying an order. I’d be punished if I didn’t.” He pulled harder and Virginia slid off the bunk and stood uncertainly. What tits, what an arse on her, thought Jose. He was going to enjoy it greatly the first time she was given to him. But it was going to be difficult to maintain control with such a body to service.
He headed for the door, leading the girl behind him. She started to sob.
Well, that was most understandable.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm 

User posts
User topics
CHAPTER SIX

Jose led her into the Training Room. It was the same one where Ira had used her electric clips and the goad. There stood the three curving humps upon which Hilary, Teresa and Kirsten had been clamped to endure their awful torment.
“I don’t know where Miss Ira will want you,” said Jose. He caressed Virginia’s bottom. “You do look very tender.”
“I ... ah ... I am ...” Virginia was choked with sobs of self-pity. What new horrors now lay ahead of her?
Jose gave her a kind of encouraging smile. “If you don’t behave yourself, you’ll be a lot more tender,” he warned. Virginia blanched and trembled violently. Oh God, why don’t you help me, she asked herself? Why doesn’t Daddy come and rescue me? The answers were obvious. God had a lot other things to attend to and her father didn’t know where she was. Nor did anyone else.
The door opened and Virginia instinctively recoiled. Ira and Janina came in. They no longer wore their leather outfits but light summer dresses, short in length, gaily coloured. Not boots but high-heeled shoes were the order of the day. Behind came the forlorn looking trio of Hilary, Teresa and Kirsten.
“Put her on that hook on that wall,” ordered Ira, pointing.
“Yes, Mistress.” Jose attached the end of the chain he held to one of numerous hooks around. Virginia would be able to move around but she would not get far. Ira approached her.
“Get a good night’s rest, slave?” she enquired.
“N-No ... no ... M-Mistress ...” Virginia’s mouth quivered. Little sobs erupted from her.
“Sore backside, eh?”
“Mmmfff ... mff ... yes ... yes ... Mistress ...” She must never forget the form of address.
“Well, that’s what bad behaviour earns you.” Ira pointed to the silent row of figures nearby. “These are three more of my slaves,” she announced. “They’re fully trained but still inclined to bad behaviour on occasions. I had to birch them a few days ago to bring them into line ...”
“B-Birch?” gasped Virginia.
“Correct,” said Ira. “Most painful. As any one of them will tell you. Right, slave?”
“Yes, Mistress,” chorused the three.
“You can still see some traces,” continued Ira. “Over their quarters and thighs. And also over Hilary’s tits.”
Virginia looked aghast at the red tracery over Hilary’s big breasts. How could such cruelty be?
“Hurt, didn’t it, Hilary?”
“Yes, Mistress,” answered Hilary weakly. Her mind was throbbing with the thought of what must now come. Could she bring herself to do it? If she did not, she knew the terrible consequences.
She MUST do it!
“You can go, Jose,” said Ira. Reluctantly, Jose bowed and withdrew. He had been hoping to see what they were going to do with this delightful newcomer.
In moments, Buster and Carl entered. Both were bollock naked, a long prick swinging on each. Virginia gasped and covered her eyes with her hands. The memory of what these two had done to her the previous day came flooding back into her. She was quaking inwardly.
“Hands away!” bellowed Ira. “You are here to OBSERVE, slave. If you do that again, or shut your eyes, you will get another spanking.”
Virginia took away her hands. There was nothing for it but to gaze upon this unbelievable scene. One of infinite menace and which filled her with revulsion.
“Buster and Carl,” said Ira. “Would you kindly take up a position on those blocks. Face up, of course. The girls are going to give you a little attention.” Knowing what was coming, the two negroes were already swelling. As they steadily and quickly came to full erection, Virginia turned her head away with a cry of disgust.
“I won’t warn you again, Virgin,” said Ira in a hard voice. “You’ll get what’s coming to you. Janina, would you be a dear and watch her? Make sure she’s looking?”
“Of course ...” Janina went to the shaking girl and gripped her by her hair. “Look, you bitch ... look ... and keep looking. Or else!”
Eyes glazed, Virginia stared at the rampant males. She felt sick, sick, sick.
Ira swung round. “Teresa ... Kirsten ... you will show respect by kissing the balls of your Masters. NOW!”
The two girls did not hesitate, though each young face was crumpling with disgust. They moved to the blocks, slid up on to them, pressing lips to the scrotum before them. Teresa took Buster first, Kirsten had Carl. They kissed and kissed with all the fervour they could muster whilst Virginia looked on with eyes rounded and projecting with disbelieving incredulity.
“You see how it’s done, slave?” hissed Janina in her ear. “Soon you’ll be doing it.”
“NOOO ... OOOOOO ...” It was an involuntary wail.
“Oh yes, slave, or else you’ll feel the birch too. It is a great persuader. Last time they were here, all these three were reluctant. Now look at those two. Really attacking those balls.”
The scrotums were indeed swinging to and fro as the girls went zealously to work. They knew they must. They MUST!
“Right,” said Ira, “now start licking.”
Pink tongues laved the upright cocks. Up, up, up to the knob. Then down . Then back again. The cocks quivered. There were sighs of pleasure from the negroes.
“Change partners.” The order came some five minutes after the girls had started licking. Hilary stood silently by. But about every ten seconds her body shook violently, setting her breasts and buttocks all a-quiver. What will she make me do? Her brain was pulsing. Oh what will she make me do?
Now it was Kirsten who kissed Buster’s balls and Teresa who kissed Carl’s.
There could not have been two happier prisoners in the state of Argentina!
“H-How ... c-can they do it ...?” whimpered Virginia. She seemed to be asking herself. Her head kept shaking even though her hair was still gripped by Janina.
“You’ll find out, girl,” said Janina viciously. “Keep looking!”
The licking began again and the two massive pricks quivered and jerked as the lust of the two negroes mounted. “Stop!” ordered Ira. The two pricks went on quivering and jerking after the girl’s tongues came away. Ira turned to the trembling Hilary. “That, Miss Prim, was just an hors d’oeuvre for the boys. You are going to provide them with their main meal. You are going to suck them.”
Hilary’s features convulsed; her mouth was loose. She knew her fate if she refused. She stumbled forward towards the blocks, hearing Virginia whinnying behind her. “No ... no ... no ... no ... she can’t ... SHE CAN’T!”
“Watch,” said Janina giving the girl’s head a shake.
Hilary came to Carl’s bunk and hoisted herself up. She took hold of the root of his solid erection, then lowered her mouth down. Her mouth was wide; she took in the big knob. Her nostrils were flaring; she was snorting with revulsion. Ira came behind her and sawed her quirt across Hilary’s bottom. “Get more of it in ... and start sucking.”
The girl took in another couple of inches and began to suck, her head bobbing up and down. “More!” commanded Ira and cracked her quirt across Hilary’s buttocks. The girl jerked up with a shriek, the throbbing prick momentarily escaping her mouth. Then, at once, her mouth went back and she took in as much of the hard length as she could. Her sucking was resumed and her head bobbed up and down again. Virginia could be heard weeping, Carl could be heard groaning. Already roused by the tongue, he knew he could not possibly hold out for long. His eyes rolled, his mouth became slack. Within less than a minute he was reaching a peak. Hilary felt the organ vibrating in her mouth and, instinctively, tried to pull away. But Carl’s hands came down on her head and held her there as he spunked and spunked down her throat. Hilary’s whole body could be seen writhing in revulsion, but there was no escaping the nauseous jets of lust.
At last it was over and Hilary slumped down on the floor, moaning horribly. Ira gave her another cut with the quirt. “You haven’t finished yet, slave,” she said. “Another nice big cock awaits you.”
Sobbing uncontrollably, Hilary crawled across to Buster’s bunk. Up she went. There before her was the great black root with its purple knob. Retching she took it into her mouth and began to suck with a bobbing head. Ira looked on with the greatest satisfaction. Here was the clearest possible evidence of the power of pain.
Janina unhooked Virginia and brought her close to the scene of action. “Look ... look ...” she insisted, forcing the girl’s head down so that she had a close-up of Hilary’s mouth sliding up and down on the glistening bone-hard root. Virginia babbled incoherently. At any moment she thought she would be sick.
As with Carl, Buster could not possibly hope to hold out for very long, so the performance was relatively brief. Soon Hilary’s head was being held down again while the jets of lust spurted to the back of her throat.
Virginia fainted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:14 pm 

User posts
User topics

It was Manuel who had the pleasing duty of carrying the girl back to her cell. He slung her over one shoulder like a sack of coals, feeling her superb breasts bouncing on his back, one arm tight around her thighs. Jose had told him this new arrival was a real beauty and he was right.
Once in her cell, Virginia was given an injection and soon came round. She lay moaning on her hard wooden bunk, features distraught. She could never have imagined that such a nauseous scene would be enacted. Oh that poor woman! What an intolerable ordeal!
Ira looked down at her coldly. “Now you have seen what slaves are for,” she said.
Virginia looked up beseechingly. “M-Mistress ... Mistress ... oh ... please don’t ever m-make me ...” Her voice dried to a croak.
“Don’t make you suck a cock?” smiled Ira. Virginia nodded her head vigourously. “What makes you think you should be an exception? All my slaves have to suck cocks. Regularly. Hitherto, they’ve only had to deal with Manuel and Jose. Now they’ve got Buster and Carl as well. Alright Manuel, you can go.”
“Very good, Mistress.” Reluctantly Manuel bowed and left the cell. What marvellous tits this girl had; what a superb arse! His penis was pressing hard against the leather restrainer which was padlocked on to him. If only he could have got it off he would have had a most furious wank thinking about this new beauty. No hope of that, though. Miss Ira and Miss Janina held the keys and only unlocked him when they wanted to.
“Get off there,” ordered Ira. Then took down one of the canes from the wall. Virginia uttered a cry of dismay and backed against the opposite wall.
“No ... no ... please ...”
“You are now going to learn the correct posture to adopt whenever I or Miss Janina summon you. Go to the door and imagine you have just entered.” Virginia did so hesitantly. The sight of that cane had made what seemed like an icicle of terror go through her belly. “Now,” went on Ira, “you run to me, go down on your knees, put your nose to the floor, and stick your arse up high.”
Whimpering, Virginia came stumbling across the cell. Down she went on her knees. Oh how could she be doing this? Down went her nose to the floor. The nightmare never ceased. Feeling the shame of it, she pushed up her hindquarters.
Ira smiled across at Janina. Both knew that, for the first time in her life, their new slave was to feel a cane. Deliberately, Ira had not chosen a heavy cane; in fact the one she held was just about the lightest available in Hirondelles. But, she knew, Virginia would deem it most adequately painful.
“I said high!” said Ira. Then she brought the cane down so that if fell on Virginia’s left buttock cheek, running from the top of the cheek to the top of her thigh, where the tip bit.
Virginia uttered two ‘ooofffing’ gasps then a gasping-cry. She twisted violently and her left hand clamped to her buttock cheek. Her head came up and she gave Ira a kind of beseeching look.
“Ooooooh ... that hurt ... it hurt so ...”
“It was meant to,” said Ira, stony-featured.” When I tell a slave to get her bottom HIGH, she does so. Now ... get your arse right up!” The slim cane swished menacingly.
With a moan, Virginia put her nose to the floor again and pushed her hindquarters up.
Sswweepptt!
The cane fell straight down over her right buttock cheek, just as the first stroke had fallen over her left.
“Oooooffff ... aaahh ... oww ... oww ...!” Virginia’s right hand was clamping now. “Stop ... oh stop ... don’t do that!”
Sswweepptt! Sswweepptt!
The cane fell twice in quick succession. Once on the left cheek, once on the right. Virginia shrieked and squirmed convulsively at Ira’s feet, both hands pressed to her buttocks. The thin, biting pain from the weals seemed to her excruciating. Not to be tolerated.
“I want that arse of your’s HIGH, slave!” rasped Ira. “You’re not halfway trying. Get it up now, or I’ll give you a proper caning.”
Virginia was horribly aware that this young vixen would be as good as her word. Fury and fear waged war in her heart. She MUST make herself do it, or she would suffer even more. Somehow she MUST. Down went her nose again, up went her bottom. This time she thrust it up as far as she possibly could. Up ... and straining. Feeling the awful degradation of it.
“Better,” said Ira silkily. “You would have been wise to have done that in the first place, wouldn’t you?”
Fury momentarily overcame fear. Virginia made no answer. Ira grinned at Janina and laid on two more strokes, one left, one right. Two more gasping cries with Virginia writhing on the floor, hands clasping.
“Agh ... agh ... ogh ... no ... no ... nooooggghh!”
“Backside up again, slave. And be quick about it.” Fear overcame fury. Virginia thrust up her hindquarters to the maximum again. “I asked you a question, slave, answer it.”
Virginia’s mind was in a turmoil. What had the question been? Ah yes ... about being wise. “Y-Yes ...” she choked out. Then remembered. “Yes ... oh yes, Mistress.”
Ira strolled around, enjoying the six vertical weals. “Very pretty,” she said in a sneering voice. “Just hold that position, Virgin. As I told you, it symbolises your complete subservience to me.”
Hate and fury began to mount in Virginia. Her brain seemed to start to boil.
“You will be aware that your arsehole and your cunt are nicely displayed.”
Virginia’s brain boiled over. She leapt to her feet, twisting round, the only intention in her whole being, at that moment, to do Ira an injury. Hands clawing, intent on ripping Ira’s face, Virginia lurched forward, her face a mask of insensate rage. Ira ducked to one side and Virginia almost fell.
“Get her, Janina.”
Quick as a flash, Janina stepped forward and delivered a stunning karate blow to Virginia’s neck. This time, Virginia did fall ... and was insensible. “The tigress has claws,” said Janina.
“Yes,” nodded Ira. “She also has an excellent bottom ... which is now going to get it’s first real caning.” Janina’s eyes glowed.
“Yes, that bottom is superb material for the rod. I’m looking forward to seeing it squirm.”
“Me, too. Let’s put her on the Block while she’s out. It will be easier.”
The two girls lifted up the lifeless form and placed it face down on the leather-topped Block. The hump at its rear forced Virginia’s bottom high, making it look even more inviting. Janina fastened Virginia’s wrists with the waiting straps. “We’ll leave her thighs, I think,” said Ira. “She’ll be able to squirm more.”
“Nice idea,” smiled Janina.
“Give her an injection, darling.” Janina fetched the syringe and plunged it into the senseless girl’s arm. It would not only revive her but also remarkably increase her powers of endurance. “She still looks rather tender after those slappings from Buster and Carl.”
“I’m sure she is,” smiled Ira. “She’s not going to enjoy what’s coming to her.”
Virginia was reviving, making rattling sounds in her throat. “O-Oh ... what ... what h-has happened? Where ... oooh ... where am I?” She suddenly became aware that her wrists were secured and that a cold squab of leather was uplifting her hindquarters. “WHERE ... OH WHERE AM I?”
But Virginia already knew. All that had happened to her came flooding back into her mind, filling her with terror and despair. Despite the fact that she had just been felled insensible, her mind seemed intensely clear. She was not aware that that was due to the injection she had just received.
“Where you are, slave,” said Ira, pulling up Virginia’s head by her hair with vicious force, “is over a Punishment Block ...”
“NO ... NO ... OOOHHH ... LET ME GO ...” Ira saw the terror blazing in those lovely green eyes. And exulted in it. “I didn’t mean it ... I DIDN’T!”
“Didn’t mean to rip my face to pieces, Virgin? Don’t lie to me!”
“I ... I was out of my m-mind ... I couldn’t h-help it ...”
“Really? Well, that’s too bad. Because you are now going to pay for your outrageous behaviour.”
“For a slave to attack her Mistress is a most serious matter,” chimed in Janina.
“Most serious,” agreed Ira. She was still holding Virginia’s hair, enjoying the conflict of emotions passing over those attractive features. Rage, hate, terror. “And, as a result, slave you’re going to get your first good caning.”
“NOO ... OOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
“But not your last, I’m sure,” said Janina.
“MERCY!” cried Virginia, her lips all trembly. It was the first time that the girl had actually asked for mercy and Ira enjoyed it.
“Mercy is not one of the qualities I possess,” she said. “What is more, on account of your behaviour, you don’t deserve it. Right, Janina?”
“Right,” answered Janina firmly. She was gazing with sadistic delight at the helpless bottom displayed to her. Better, even than Teresa’s. Not only was it immaculately proportioned, it was more thrustingly fulsome.
Ira released Virginia’s hair and her head slumped down onto the Block.
“MERCCCCEEEE!” she cried again. Her bottom was being tapped lightly by the cane. She could not stop her nates clenching convulsively with dread. “NO ... OOOO ... NO ... OOO I’LL NEVER DO IT A-AGAIN!”
“I don’t think you will,” said Ira. “I’m going to give you twelve strokes ... which will be followed by twelve strokes from Miss Janina.”
“NOOOO ... OOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAGHHHHHH ... NO ... OOOOOO!” The six strokes she had already received were torment enough. Twenty four such strokes was unthinkable!
Carefully, Ira measured Virginia’s flinching bottom. This was a moment she had been looking forward to for some time. This arrogant Brit was about to get her just desserts. Then she raised the cane high and lashed it as hard as she could across the centre of Virginia’s bottom. It was a far harder stroke than any she had laid on previously.
No one could have been more aware of that than Virginia. She did not believe such pain could be possible. It robbed her completely of breath for a few moments. Then a howling erupted from her. At the same time, her hindquarters twisted frenziedly left and right. A sight for sadists to relish to the full.
Unhurriedly, Ira stepped to the other side of the Block, measured Virginia again, then laid on a second stroke, about half an inch above the first. It produced another howling shriek and a wild flurry of bottom flesh as the girl writhed uncontrollably.
“AAAAGHHH ... NOOO ... NOOO ... STOPPPPPP ... YOU CAN’T ... YOU CAN’T ... OOOOGHHHH ... STTOOOO ... OOOPPPPPPP!”
Ira stepped back to the position she had first taken up. Her blood felt like hot wine in her veins. Though she was not aware of it, her lips were parted and her teeth were clenched. She could not recall when she had enjoyed administering a caning quite so much.
This woman ... this tigress ... was definitely going to be tamed. And Ira did not care how long it took. The longer the better, in fact!
The third stroke whistled down and bit into the soft, waiting flesh, which was still juddering after the tumult of the previous stroke. It fell a half inch below the first stroke. Amazing accuracy, thought Janina. One day, she might acquire Ira’s skill. She hoped so anyway.
“AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEE!” Virginia’s head jerked up and down. Her wide mouth gaped as she screamed. She could not endure it. She must die. She must! Her bottom twisted so violently that, at one moment, it was almost underneath her.
Ira enjoyed that. How potent a sign of the degree of torment she was inflicting. Though Virginia would surely get worse canings in the future, this was one she would remember as long as she existed. Her first.
Remorselessly, methodically, Ira continued with her work, laying on each stroke from opposite sides, ensuring that, each time, the tip of the cane bit cruelly into the flank.
Virginia’s shrieks of pain grew louder. More intense. The small cell was filled with them. The squirming convulsions were almost unbelievable to see as the cane bit and bit again into that tender soft flesh. Each stroke raised a vivid, blood-red, twin-tracked weal. Each weal erupted over both buttock cheeks and the flank which was the recipient of the tip.
Steadily the strokes mounted to six.
Then to nine.
“YYYYYAAAAGHHHHH ... NO MORE ... YYAAAAGHHH ... I C-CAN’T ST-STAND ANY MORE!”
Ira smiled gleefully. “That’s what you think, slave. There’s plenty more yet.”
Ten!
Virginia’s bottom was beneath her again. Then back she came. Then back she went again. Only to return once more. It was a fascinating spectacle.
Eleven!
“AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! STOOOPPPP ... STTTTOOPPPPPP!”
Twelve!
“AAAAGHHHHH ... AAAAGHHHHH ... AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
Ira stopped, and handed the cane to Janina. Then she went and lifted up Virginia’s face again, seeing the features twisted in torment, soaked with tears.
“That’s halfway, slave,” she rasped. “Perhaps you’ll think twice before attacking me again.”
Virginia’s mouth was opening and closing but what she was trying to do was assure Ira that, indeed, she would never attack her again.
“Right ... give her the rest please, Janina.” She kept a grip on Virginia’s hair. A cackling noise was coming from her throat. It seemed that her vocal chords had been over-strained again.
Janina adopted a different method of wielding the rod. She stood directly behind her victim with the intention of lashing the strokes diagonally across each buttock cheek in turn. It called for less accuracy than Ira’s method but, she was sure, would be equally painful.
One! Across the right cheek.
Ira saw the flash of agony in Virginia’s eyes. Saw her eyeballs roll back momentarily, then return. The hissing-croaking howl jetted from a gaping mouth in which a pink tongue flickered wildly. Yes, she’s really beginning to suffer, thought Ira contentedly.
Two!
Janina whiplashed the cane down as hard as she could. This time over the left cheek. She was loving it. How marvellous to make the girl squirm so madly. To hear those awful sounds she was making. There was nothing ... no nothing ... quite like caning a girl’s writhing naked bottom!
Three! Back to the right cheek.
Virginia’s buttocks were now covered in a mass of criss-crossing weals. Vertical, horizontal, diagonal. The fulsome nates were clenching and quaking incessantly.
Four!
It made Virginia twist right over and, momentarily, Janina saw her depilated mound. Then she twisted back again. Oh the joy of it! Nothing to stop her.
Five!
The weals were a vivid red but where they crossed each other, they were turning purple. Yes, Virginia would remember this caning for a long, long time.
Six!
“She’s going,” called Ira. “Hold it.” And this despite the injection, thought Janina. She must be feeling it. Despite the approach of insensibility, the nates went on clenching. A fascinating sight.
Ira was pushing a bottle of smelling salts under Virginia’s nose and, choking, she had soon regained full consciousness.
“No escape that way, slave,” said Ira. “Ok Janina ... give it to her again.”
Smiling with sadistic relish, Janina did just that. She laid on the last six strokes so hard that, by the time she had finished, her arm was beginning to ache. The writhing tumult of those tormented hindquarters never ceased, nor did the terrible hissing-croaking sounds that came from Virginia’s throat.
“Excellent,” said Ira, when the twenty fourth stroke had lashed fierily across the quaking flesh. “She’ll certainly think twice about attacking us again.” She shook Virginia’s head. It had been the greatest fun to look close into the girl’s agonised features. Now she looked half demented. “Won’t you?” she demanded. Virginia tried to answer but couldn’t. She could only nod her head.
Why can I not die, Virginia was asking herself? This pain is unbearable. The stabbing, throbbing, burning, never ceased. She no longer felt rage. Just deep-searing self pity. And terror of these two she-devils.
“We’ll leave her there for a couple of hours,” said Ira. “Give her something to think about.”
“Nice idea,” nodded Janina.
The two girls studied their handiwork, delighting in the pattern of the weals, and the way the flesh twitched convulsively.
“Quite some thrashing for a first-timer,” remarked Ira. “And there I was telling myself I was going to go slowly on this one.
“You had not option, darling. You can’t have a slave behaving like she did.”
“You’re right, of course, let’s leave her to it then.”
Arms around each other the two girls left the cell.

Throbbing, throbbing. Stabbing, stabbing, Burning, burning.
Oh burning so deep.
Virginia is groaning and sobbing as she endures the torment of the aftermath of her first sound thrashing. The memory of the whiplashing cane is still hotly vivid within her. Each separate stroke an agonising experience. Unbelievable. She had never imagined, even remotely, that such pain was possible.
But though the caning was over, the pain continued.
Throbbing, throbbing. Stabbing, stabbing. Burning, burning.
Oh make it stop”
But it didn’t stop.
“Uuuuurrrfff ... urrrfff ... uuuuuurrrrffffff!” sobbed Virginia in the loneliness of her bleak cell.
How could they have been so inhuman? Her reaction to their monstrous demands had been quite a natural one. Would not any woman with some pride left have reacted as she had done? Could they not understand that?
But I must not react like that again, Virginia tells herself. Though her mind is in a turmoil, the insistent thought comes. She could not endure another caning like the one she has just received.
Whatever her feelings, she must control herself. Somehow.
She must.
She MUST!
“Uuuuurrrffff ... uuuurrrrffff ... uuuurrrfffffff!”
The stone walls look on unpitying.